1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. lukaspr0x

lukaspr0x Newbie

Can some1 tell me which store is better for buy / resell itens fast?

2. tharning

tharning Level I

So what's the current status on this program? A few pages back people were saying something about authorization not working... Is that true? This program sounds awesome and I wanna use it to help fund my plushie gallery!

EDIT:
    I downloaded the program and set all the settings how I thought they should be (mind you, I was just giving it an educated guess), and it instantly bought a Green Uni Morphing Potion for 35,000 NP (and they're only worth about 16,000). Um... Should I have something set differently? Lol, any help would be appreciated here.

3. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

Yeah you really should make your own list as these ones find items with certain rarities so making one yourself is the best way otherwise just sift through the bad items and remove them from the list.

tharning likes this.
  4. tharning

tharning Level I

Gotcha. Alright, thanks!

EDIT:
    Holy crap! I just did a little list and setting tweaking and started it back up and within a minute it bought an Island Krawk Morphing Potion! I just had to share that!

5. Platypus

Platypus Level I

I'm having issues with my AU.
    It won't let me start up my program anymore. I've tried extracting it again, but with no luck getting it to run. Do I possibly have to download it again?

Edit:
    I downloaded it again, and I'm still having the same issue with not being able to start it up. It's always telling me the program has stopped working before it even opens up.

6. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

Yea I was there and you told me you had just logged on :eek: The best I got was a fire draik mp in around 2.3 seconds :D

7. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

Hi there! This is an awesome program, but I just wanted to ask something about the settings.
    What do you consider is a good time to pause after the shop restocks? I've kept the default 45-60 seconds but what do you say?

8. tharning

tharning Level I

Does anyone else ever have the problem where it gets hung up on the attic? I'm currently restocking in one main shop and the attic only and every now and then it'll go to check the attic and it just gets stuck until you quit the program. Like, it just happened again and was stuck for 20 minutes. Is this just lag? I feel like there should be some kind of timeout set to where if a page doesn't load in 5 seconds or something to refresh again or move on...

9. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

@tharning - Mine does too. :/ Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Then after a little bit it will finally say attic fail. Sometimes happens in main shops too.

10. tharning

tharning Level I

Oh wow. Alright, well I guess it must be just be my connection or whatever. Thanks for the reply.

11. lanabubalo13

lanabubalo13 Level II

Yeah, my attic also fails randomly. I think attic as a whole got nerfed; doesn't stock nearly as much with good items as before.

12. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

I'd like to know what the minimun buy time is, I heard someone say any buys below a second is an auto freeze. TNT's programs detect it. Not sure if that's true so obviously I have mine set a little longer. Can anyone confirm this?

13. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    A human hand cannot restock faster than around 3seconds at best.

For safety in main shops, anything less than 3 seconds will eventually catch up to you and get you iced. you might get a while before it happens, but it will happen. It also depends on the actual shops you AB'ing in.

I have my times to a minimum of 3.5seconds. I buy in magic as well, and I've been going for over 2 years with one account. I've had those super rare MP's worth lots too. Yes, I miss more than I get. But I do get them, and I haven't been iced.

It all depends on how you want to AB, and how you want to make NP's - AND what you intend to do once you've made them. If you're selling them off, or moving them it may not matter as much. Too many variables for me to be able to tell you what times to use etc. It's all trial an error.

14. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

For beginners, I would recommend the bookstore. Everything there is relatively ETS

15. lanabubalo13

lanabubalo13 Level II

Stamp is also a good place to make a quick profit (50-100k net gain / stamp)

16. Dora

Dora Level I

how come mine pauses all the time after any restock i not got that set in settings? So it basically can't buy anything

17. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

I think I can answer that, When a shop restocks if there are any items on your list it will attempt to buy them if not it estimates there wont be another restock for 50 seconds or whatever you have it set to so its not actually a bad thing.

18. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

Okay so right now we have a user of this program (expon), he entered Acheteur Ultime version: 5.0.2. He was seeing restocks and everything was fine but as someone else said earlier in this thread the abandoned attic did not seem to work. I'm not sure how they meant it wasn't working but expon keeps trying to buy the same thing although he got stuck and it keep saying hes missing, any help would be appreciated as we were concerned TNT may be able to see this strange activity and he could get frozen, here is a picture of it: [​IMG] As you see the scroll bar is very small as it trys to by every 2 seconds or so. Once the attic restocked he did change items but was still stuck trying to buy that instead.

19. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

Just go to the abandoned attic yourself and see. There is a problem occuring right now--not sure for how long.

20. tharning

tharning Level I

So, ^this^ is obviously a problem that needs fixing, but while we are on the topic, I have another suggestion for the attic buyer. Instead of refreshing at every :53 until it sees a restock, would there be any way to program in the restock times (since they are known)? A couple times my attic buyer has seen a restock but somehow registered it as the minute after it was supposed to because it got hung up for a few seconds and thereby threw the whole thing off a minute. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but I just thought I would throw it out there.