1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien Aisha Vending Machine Guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by tristen1230, Oct 4, 2011.

1. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

What is the Alien Aisha Vending Machine?

The Alien Aisha Vending Machine is machine that takes Nerkmids which usually cost 140k - 170k. When you have a Nerkmid simply put it into the machine and a prize will come out! You will also get the Alien Aisha avatar the first time you use the machine.​

How to use the Alien Aisha Vending Machine

Once you have your Nerkmid when you got to the Alien Aisha Vending Machine it should look like this.​

[​IMG]

It does not matter what buttons or how many times you press them. Just select the Nerkmid you have and put in some random number and click GO!!!​

Once you have done that this page should come up.​

[​IMG]

As you can see I won 1,508 NP and Week Old Glass of Milk but since it was my first time using the machine I got the Avatar!!​

[​IMG]

The Prizes

YAY! We are onto the prizes.​
    As you can see you get Neopoints and a item every time. Sometimes you get rare items. But sometimes the items can be extremely rare. Like a rare Paintbrush such as Lutari Paint Brush or a Plushie Paint Brush. You can also win other Nerkmids sorta to replace the one you put in.​

If you get one of the biggest Neopoints and get into the top 17 by the end of the day you will get the trophy which goes with the Vending Machine. Good Luck!​

Detox likes this.
  2. Detox

Detox Level III

You should add that the number of neopoints you get is the same amount of points you get (for the trophy)

Very nice Guide

3. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

Thanks Detox. I added that. =)

4. wowlethon

wowlethon Level I

Does it matter on the nerkmid you use? Like does it increase your chance of getting a better prize?

5. crixstal

crixstal Level I

It's rumored to be that way, although it's not very certain. (In my experience, it doesn't seem to make a difference... but I also have terrible luck at these "NP sink-hole" games. (I'm one of those fortunate few who spin the Wheel of Extravagance and lands on the big X every time...)

---------

I know that nerkmids got really expensive recently because of the Water PB. And then the whole debacle with duped nerkmids got everyone jaded--or at least, scared of being iced. Has the price started to come down now?

6. wowlethon

wowlethon Level I

Haven't really tried the machine recently so I dont really know the prices of nerkmids. Is there a list of nerkmids and prices associated with them somewhere?

7. crixstal

crixstal Level I

The nerkmids are:

Basic Golden Nerkmid
    Normal Golden Nerkmid
    Magical Golden Nerkmid
    Ultra Golden Nerkmid
    Golden Nerkmid X
    Golden Nerkmid XX

Lesser Nerkmid
    Average Nerkmid
    Good Nerkmid
    Super Nerkmid
    Ultra Nerkmid
    Ultimate Nerkmid

Basic Platinum Nerkmid
    Normal Platinum Nerkmid
    Magical Platinum Nerkmid
    Ultra Platinum Nerkmid
    Platinum Nerkmid X
    Platinum Nerkmid XX

Copper Nerkmid
    Aluminum Nerkmid

Prices tend to be cheaper --> More expensive in the above order, although sometimes they fluctuate. I'm not a nerkmid seller, so I don't keep taps on prices, but I've seen most people on the Auctions/Trade board asking for about 160k for basic golden nerkmid.

8. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Since the wheel of extravagance has come out, surely the prices on the ones that the wheel gives out has fallen?

9. crixstal

crixstal Level I

From what I've noticed, it doesn't quite make a difference--definitely not enough to offset the nerkmid inflation due to the Water PB anyway. Given that you'd lose money (or come out with 1NP more) about 62% of the time, I imagine that people would want to jack up the prize when they win if they want to come out even... So far, I've lost over 4mil. -_-

10. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

Thanks for the info! I usually only nerkmid for the avatar and that's it.

11. Ajua

Ajua Level I

Ty for ur guide now i can use nerkmids xD