1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you going to buy Halo 3?

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by darc-death, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filthy

filthy Level II

Never played - either on an xbox or halo, what's it like?

2. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

actually, xboxes were pretty advanced for their time, imo. they can be modded with linux exploits in certain games and you can essentially turn them into a home entertainment system with media software and emulators and whatnot. the 360 is even more advanced, but i got an xbox last year and enjoyed the crap out of it. the only thing i really dislike about the console is that it's so freaking huge, and the controllers are pretty big, too.

the halo games are just all-around good fps games. the campaign modes have a pretty nice storyline (even better if you read the books) with a little comic relief for the player here and there. multiplayer/online play in halo 2, though, was a really big hit with the fanbase and that seems to have become what most of the hype is all about.

3. Zyphen

Zyphen Level I

I've got it pre-ordered, I was a huge fan of the original Halo. Halo 2 in my opinion wasn't nearly as good, although ofcourse I still bought it. I played the first Halo on Xbox live quite a bit, in the early days and had some friends in high school that went to national tournaments.

4. Virre

Virre Level IV

What are you talking about?
    Okay, the xbox itself is a pretty big machine, but the controls are awesome.
    Playing PS2 or PS3 for a couple of hourse would kill your thumbs, while the xbox controls are great when you play for a long period of time.
    The only problem I had wih my xbox controls was that they seemed to attract dirt. They started out crystal, but were almost green when I sold my xbox :D

5. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

ohhh yeah, ps2 controllers are extremely hard on the hands - i agree with you there. my only beef with the xbox controllers is that my hands are kinda small so i have a little trouble with being efficient at using them. after i play something for an hour or so, it gets better.

6. Xizavo

Xizavo Level III

Ew no.

I don't really like halo or xbox games
    I'm more with pokemon. ;)

7. Virre

Virre Level IV

8. dundern

dundern Level I

as far as i know myselfm i am not gona buy 360 yet so not yet anyways i am getting it for christmas or something :)

9. hgfjh

hgfjh Newbie

10. Royal

Royal Level IV

Please don't gravedig, and yes I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.