1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-Battling

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by PrinceErik, Mar 4, 2013.

1. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

So to auto battle, download this: http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/

In the autoitv3 folder, then in the extras folder, then in the browse extras folder, choose the AU3Recorder, which is the tool that you will need. When you open it, it will look something like this:

[​IMG]

Choose the BD opponent you want to battle and get to the screen where the button shows "Fight." Make sure your screen is at a small enough size so that you don't have to scroll at all during battle. From there, hit the record button on AU3Record. Then, go through the battle as you normally would, starting at the screen with the "fight" button and then click "stop recording" once you have finished the battle by hitting "Play Again."

After you have hit stop recording, you should have a series of mouse clicks recorded like this:

[​IMG]

What this is is the series of recorded mouseclicks from your battle. Next, you need to add the code to add a delay between each of mouseclicks and also add a loop so that it will repeat. Save this file and then open it up in Notepad or Notepad++ and edit the code so that it resembles this:

[​IMG]

Obviously, change the amount of time in your mouseclick delay based on what needs to be done and how much lag there is because during laggy times, something like choosing weapons can take a while.

Next, you just need to save your code and get to your BD page at the "Fight" button page and start the script that you saved.

And this is the guide on how to battle using a macro, if you have any questions, feel free to ask

Ak* likes this.
  2. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

I made one of these myself using this exact method that PrinceErik PMed to me. I'll upload mine. It has an infinite loop, just open up the file in Notepad and change the times if they are too fast/slow for you.

I've been trying to work out how to get a start/stop hotkey working but no luck as of yet

In a ZIP folder because I couldn't upload as an AU3 file extension

3. Lease

Lease Level II

Thanks guys! Best auto programs for the plot!

4. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

Really?!

After all this time asking for a war and now you are going to auto-battle? =/

I know that the first two waves were very easy, but you should be patient and wait for stronger challengers, guys...

5. dayvus

dayvus Level I

well to be fair the waves do get a little tedious

6. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

Your surprised people are using cheats on a neopets cheating site? Really? I have 4 accounts participating in the plot. I beat the challengers by myself on my main then let this thing run riot on the others.

While this is going I can do other things for like 30mins.

I'm happy with the war, just not happy to sit down for hours upon hours killing weak ass enemies

7. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

yeah, I am doing my normal battling by hand, but then the next thousand or so with this

8. Detox

Detox Level III

I was doing my battling at hand until read this thread.

It will be very heplful for stronger oponents when battle lasts more than one turn.

Anyone knows if by completing the doing your part bar will get you highest points, or you can get more points by defeating most of the openents as possible

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    I take it that my way DIDN'T work then? Stupid Flash player...

10. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

correct junior, because of stupid flash player

11. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    P.S - You can't use someone elses pre-programmed stuff. Not unless you match their screen resolution, their zoom in/out of a page etc to a tee.

12. Lease

Lease Level II

What will happen if you get defeated by your opponent? Will the program still click those places where you've set them? You are clicking on random places without going anywhere and that's a little bit suspicious I think.

13. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

I dont think so, I think if you lose, the button name would just be different. But, havent lost, so not sure

14. NorkLaw

NorkLaw Level I

Good script powers! :3 im not so good when scripting, thanks for the program i was useful on the last boss wave

15. patricksays

patricksays Level II

sweet i'd love to try it out but my pet is still weak :(