1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-Inflator

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Will, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Freestyle

Freestyle Level II

Yea. Wouldn't mind it. Going to add a account creator to it later.

2. Will

Will Level IV

If you actually do make one, don't forget to give a copy to the bloke who gave you the idea :p ie. me!!
    And thanks for the compliment Fexx :p:p

And I do agree that it should be used with great caution on the items. It should only be used to inflate retired stamps and other items on the SW that very few or none will be replenished into the economy. So something like Purple Sticky Hands would be good too.
    To remedy the problem of others using it for regular items, perhaps you could add some sort of value list box (of items) that are currently being mass-inflated by neofriends.net? (as opposed to having 'Add item' and 'Remove item': make it a check box or something). And update it once the task (of inflating an item) is complete, etc

And to those who think it would screw too much with the economy, who also disagree with my idea about the list box: isn't the whole point of illegitimate playing to screw with the economy to get ahead? :/

3. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

Hey Freestyle... just let us know in advance what item your going to do this to so we can stock up in advance lol...

4. Freestyle

Freestyle Level II

Someone should make a list of retired/slow release items.

5. Will

Will Level IV

I'll mail you a brief list of some items :)

I don't think there should be too many items on the list.. otherwise TNT may catch on and like cluster-rape everyone.

EDIT:
    Mailed.
    It wasn't that brief though :/

If anyone else would like it, PM me.

6. CoS

CoS Level IV

if u release to the public then your wide.

i have participated in all the latest NF inflation attempts just to have it shoved back in my face by undercutters :( i have lost my only legit 4mil that way

7. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

if you do decide to release this program.... it would be awesome but bad for the economy. If you have a private release. please consider me. im online most of the day and can run the program non stop for a whole day if needed. pm me if you have any questions.

8. Will

Will Level IV

I don't think it would be bad for the economy if he uses the set list idea of mine. That would, essentially, regulate the items that could be inflated by the program, and (because they're all already retired) just speed up the process of inflation of that respective item. So, I guess it'd just be doing 2 years work in a couple weeks :D

9. joycey

joycey Level II

1) Make this
    2) Work together on inflating something
    3) ????
    4) PROFIT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only problem with this would be the fact that you would only be able to buy maybe 1-3 items per account unless you kept the account for more than a day. Also, you would have to somehow program it to randomly create new emails for each of your accounts.