Awesome Photoshop and illustrator like programs

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Guides' started by ceneret0023, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

I found these programs on the Kongregate website in their collabs section. They're amazingly complex for webbrowser image editors and the best part is... They're completely free! not to mention you don't have to download anything.

Pheonix- This is the photoshop like program. It allows you to import pictures from your computer, a url, the developer's library, flickr, picasa, and even facebook. It has layer capabilities with layer effects, and it also has filters. While it doesn't have quite as many filters as photoshop does it does have them.

Raven- This is the illustrator type program. It allows you to create vector art and do some coloring. You can import any bitmap from your computer, a url, the developer's library, flickr, picasa, and even facebook. It has the pen tool and path editors. It also has layers and the ability to create color swatches and quickly change between the colors and the gradients.

These are great programs for being browser based and completely free so i figured i would post them on here for people who don't wanna buy photoshop or illustrator, or get a pirated/cracked copy.

WingedOne likes this.
  2. Patty

Patty Level III

i think paint.net is better than pheonix. i use to use it before i got photoshop.
    it has a lot of photoshop capabilities