1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to Neo

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Detox, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Detox

Detox Level III

Well I quit playing neo a couple o months ago when i got my main frozen. Lost a tons of nps unique items and a couple of unconverted pets.

As I am currently on hollidays, got many spare time I decided to play again. Bought an account, made some nps and I am ready to start abbing.

Is AU still working? Is there any new way of making easy nps so as to rebuild faster?

2. Dark

Dark Level IV

wellcome back:)
    yes AU still works great :)
    and one easy way to earn easy np is to make newb accounts for me :)
    threw here account-market-f54/the-easyest-np-you-will-ever-make-t39096.html

you can also score send for a small amount of np if you know how :)

thedup likes this.
  3. Detox

Detox Level III

TY but I hate creating accounts :)

currently updating my abbing lists. Some prices really went down

4. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

Everything went down. TNT is purposely deflating items which I think should be kept up and I think that is the reason why people are quitting. I mean when something costs 1 mil in main shop and it does not even make you profit then there is a problem. Anyway welcome back to Neopets even though I found it got less fun.

5. Detox

Detox Level III

[/quote]

Everything went down. TNT is purposely deflating items which I think should be kept up and I think that is the reason why people are quitting. I mean when something costs 1 mil in main shop and it does not even make you profit then there is a problem. Anyway welcome back to Neopets even though I found it got less fun.[/quote]

xD tnt did not change at all. Always doing shit

My main goal right now is equipping my bdome pet (got it yesterday). I heard a rumour a new plot is beggining soon..