1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battledome Help Chat

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Shawn, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Battledome Help Board

Post your questions regarding the battledome here and a member here could be of some help to you! Ask about stats, training, sets and other things!

Guidelines for questions
    Always provide information when needed. An example, let's say I'm asking for help regarding building a weapon set. For effective help, I'll provide some information such as, stats, pet species (some species type weapons are great. Avoid posting color of pet for privacy), budget and opponent. So I may post this:
    Hi! I need help building a weapon set. I fight 1p/2p battles, and I have a budget of 15m.
    My pet stats are:
    HP: 75
    Strength: 75
    Defense: 75
    Speed: 75
    Intellegence: 75

My pet is a pteri.

Battledome Related Links
    League Stat Builds for 1P Battling
    Pet League Calculator
    Learn more about Leagues
    Battledome Boards (Hostile Place)

Important Reminders
    Here are some important reminders so that TNT is not able to track you or your pet down.

Firstly, do not post your pet's name or your username.
    Secondly, avoid posting exact stats of your pets unless it has the common league build stats.
    Thirdly, try not to give away useless specifics such as your pet's color, height, weight or age. These attributes do not benefit you in battling anyway.

Commy likes this.
  2. gregoden52

gregoden52 Level III

Restock it at battle magic or buy it from someone at the trading post. What is the going rate of a BGC anyway?

3. Tally

Tally Level III

I believe its about 50m-60m, but sellers may ask for as much as 85m :O which is completely retarded, considering how bad of a BD weapon this is. Sure it provides an avvie, but it's not even worth it at those prices.

4. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Sellers are asking for 80m at the time of this post

5. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

BGC is always inflating and deflating. Never worth it to buy.

Quickly, tooo the batcave! Ahm. Make me a good 20m set for an even HSD ~120. Doesn't have any good species-specific weapons available, unfortunately.

6. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Hey phee, 1p or 2p?

7. newestretro

newestretro Level I

there is a few ways to get BGC , either restock at battle magic / buy from player for 80m++ or snag them from the attic =D

8. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Mm,1p for now, but once I get to 150 HSD I might switch to 2p. What are the differences?

9. newestretro

newestretro Level I

for 2p it could be much more of challanging because you are fighting with real humans and you can fight and see what battle styles and items are good to make u win more battles in the future.

anyway i train my pet not for 1p or 2p i trained them because of war plots but it seems like TNT aint giving out one :zzz:

10. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Phee, normally 2p fights are battled between similarly statted pets and the use of some BD items (which are really useful in 1p) are useless in 2p.

HSD of 120 total,
    I suggest:
    Greater Healing Scroll (or ECA if you want multiheal fun)
    Downsize!
    Mask of coltzan
    GBomb
    MMoM
    voidberry potion x2 (deals damage with your opponents str boost, useful for 1p opponents that keep getting stronger)

Phee likes this.
  11. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Feel free to ask BD related questions!

12. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Are any Faerie Abilities worth while to try and learn?

13. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

14. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Ohh nice site! Thanks!

Also, I've been trying to beat the Meerca Henchmen for Defenders of Neopia. Any tips on that? I've lost twice x_x. My pet has highish stats (300+ hp, 20+ other stats) but is only lvl 2 right now (stupid lab ray). Would any items help me beat them?

15. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

The level doesn't matter unless you train him, but since you lab him, I doubt so.

Your strength is 20+ i guess, so use Voidberry Potions. Get downsize! too.
    Also, get the abilities Sink and Burrow.
    Get a green frost cannon too

16. odieboy

odieboy Level II

Even if you lab him, I suggest you supplement that with training. Otherwise, you might end up with really messed up stats that will make it difficult for you to surpass the stronger enemies.

Then again, if you have 50,000 health, some strength and no defence, you'll probably still beat the Snowager. o_O Guess it's just a personal thing to see balanced stats.

Added: Oh and go save up for the H40000 helmet, rather than settle for anything below it. It's pretty cheap for a top tier item, when considering in other categories like Main weapon, you can go for 1 bil for the Super Attack pea.

17. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Would I be able to defeat Meerca Henchmen with a 150 HSD pet? I don't want to use any one-use items. I don't have much of a set, and my budget is now limited to 5m :/

18. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Neat I'll be sure to pick them up once I get the NP. Looks like I gotta level my pet to get the abilities though, so I'll work on that.

Yeah it's always bothered me that my pet has had one stat way lower than the others, but I was always too lazy to train him. I think I'll work on it now though.

19. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Hey phee, If you have enough HP (about 60) and 35 strendth boost, you may be able to.
    Check out this petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~richardnub

20. odieboy

odieboy Level II

Actually, since you already started out not considering that, the distance might be too far already. I personally wouldn't bother if I had 100 defence points defecit, but if it's just 20 or so, then by all means make it catch up. ;)