Bball/Tennis/Wrestling/Track

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Heatherr, Jul 30, 2008.

1. masalaking

masalaking Level II

how skinny are you ? if you arent too skinny take up football. Tough sport. :)

2. mjnskivt

mjnskivt Level III

track sounds like the obvious choice. tall, skinny, not too coordinated, with fast legs..........screams runner to me. Depending on his endurance he could do distance or sprints, or both. long arms could also help with slinging objects like the discus or hammer throw, although they both require strength too.

3. ynnort

ynnort Newbie

go for track! based on your description i think he would be a great track athlete. :)

4. fauxyx

fauxyx Level I

Tennis ! Skinny and tall is essential !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Track would probably be best for him. If he would start working out though, he'd do better in every sport.

6. Molly

Molly Level III

I agree with track. Tall and skinny usually means a good runner. Maybe even cross-country =)
    Bball could be a possibility, but with the lack of coordination, it could be ugly :D

7. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Tall and skinny does not mean a good runner. A good runner has to have a good core, he/she has to workout and achieve a good core. No matter what the sport, if he is going to be successful he will have to work out.

8. raized

raized Level I

Definitely tennis or track. Not many people believe it, but basketball is actually a physical/tough sport, too skinny, and you'll just get pushed around