1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Ops = 2hrs playing. My Thoughts

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Junior, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smile123

smile123 Newbie

Does it have zombie mode on it? because thats the only reason why i would buy it. i feel the call of duty has become the same old same old and started playing other games like battlefield

2. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Yes, it has a zombie mode. I'm pretty sure about it.

3. smile123

smile123 Newbie

hmmm this is the only thing that would make me wanna buy it.. i heard that the game play is over hyped.. not as good as people expected.. ive been told that its like its been rushed

do you know what the zombies is like?

4. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Call of Duty games are always overhyped. Activision Blizzard marketing strategy + fanboys = hype.

You can't expect much changes from game to game as they release a new one every year. I wish they'd focus more on quality than quantity but the profits are there and they're willing to seize them.

5. smile123

smile123 Newbie

ahha.. i totally agree there... They have released call of duty 4, WaW and MW2 too fast.. if they released them slower and focused on quality and stuff they would be much better...

was another reason why i stopped buying them and started playing Battlefield

6. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

EA isn't an angel either. They overwork DICE so that they have no time to produce a quality work. The original Battlefield series for PC were so good. The Bad Company series hardly compare, although Bad Company 2 for the PC is pretty good.

But they abandoned Bad Company 2 so quick to work on Medal of Honor. They advertised Medal of Honor IN Bad Company 2! Its like they want their own game's community to be split.

7. smile123

smile123 Newbie

Really i never neww they advertised in BC2.. yea i know that the graphics were not that good. But there were no campers on it lol. Cause on BC2 you can just blow all the walls away in a building so you know there is no one camping behind a door lol

but yea the graphics are not all that good on BC2 but i think its all good though

8. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Huh? I wasn't complaining about the graphics. The graphics on Bad Company 2 blow away Call of Duty. Frostbite engine is way superior. Even its physics are better. Its that Bad Company 2, compared to Battlefield 2, is much less tactical. There are less vehicles to choose from. The biggest complaint from Battlefield veterans are the lack of jets. Also, helicopters are weaksauce. The game used to be realistic; helicopters were USEFUL. With the altitude cap and the low damage, helicopters in Bad Company 2 are worthless. I shoot them down with tank shots. This wasn't even possible in Battlefield 2 because the map was bigger and there was a greater altitude cap.

There is camping in Bad Company 2, though. Lots of it. Its just justified because the Battlefield series emphasize tactics and teamwork rather than run and gun.

9. smile123

smile123 Newbie

You certainly got the helicopter part right.. its soo easy to get shot out the sky if they have and AA gun. takes you down soo easy...

and even more easier to get taken out on hardcore lol

10. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Back in Battlefield 2, it was a team effort to take down the enemy helicopters and/or jets if your pilots lost to theirs. Jets and helicopters were awesome in Battlefield 2. It gave you the feeling of "OMG WTF DO I DO".

11. smile123

smile123 Newbie

Lol... ahah yea it is more team work.. like on modern warfare 2 people just played for their selfs not for their teams..

specially on hardcore search and destroy. you would get the bomb and they would shoot you because they want it

such noobs :(

12. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Or they wait until their whole team is dead so they can get a flashy killcam.

13. smile123

smile123 Newbie

lol i love it when they try to do this and fail horribly :p

14. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

They edit their gameplay clips so that only the times when they succeed are shown. For some reason, fanboys think that these heavily edited montages decide how skilled someone is.

15. smile123

smile123 Newbie

yea i knoww.. i seen someone with like 50 kill streak sniper montage and it changes levels and everything lol.. anyone can doo that over levels :p

16. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

There was this quickscoping montage where the guy wasn't actually quickscoping. He was just zoomed in with his sniper rifle for the whole duration but he edited so that it seemed he only scoped when there was an enemy.

17. smile123

smile123 Newbie

wow what a noob he is lol

people have to cheat too look good..

i was an amazing no scoper/quickscoper on MW with the first sniper with acog.. think it was the m3oa2 or something like that...

but on this MW2 i can not no scope rarely ever.. i did not like their snipers as much... i still think the originol MW was the best :D

18. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Oh. They're taking out quickscoping in Black Ops though. :(

19. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

IIRC HC SnD was ricochet meaning your own team can't kill you

20. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

I always knifed my teammates in hardcore out of sheer reflex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.