1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty - Black Ops Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Charlie, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Re: My Black Ops Opinions

The objective in games that record K/D are to get a good K/D. So just having a good k/d is already doing the objective.

2. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

Alright, spawns are really getting to me. Treyarc claims they fixed it but people are still spawning behind me as soon as I kill them...

I've prestiged once again and is currently lvl 31 3rd prestige.... but the spawning and knifing is really preventing me from fully enjoying this game.

EDIT: lmfao
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJF7l9vwPso[/youtube]

3. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Wait, what? Only NOW are you frustrated by the spawn system? I stopped playing for a while because of them. Spawning on my own napalm drop twice in a row in a FFA was the last straw for me.

4. RRRJ

RRRJ Level I

yea, the spawn system is pretty lame =p although ive never spawned on my own napalm lol

5. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

In Black Ops, you could stand in corner and get about a kill every 3 seconds just from the people spawning in front of you.

6. RRRJ

RRRJ Level I

I dont like the knife system either... at least they have an entertaining commercial.. haha

7. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

It didn't bother me before cause I was usually never a victim of it, but now lots of BS have been happening to me causing me to rage more than usual.

Especially on maps like: Launch, Nuketown, Summit, etc...

8. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Commando wasn't taken out. It just doesn't require the perk anymore.

9. RRRJ

RRRJ Level I

ohh ic ic

10. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

If you're host: you win. Period

I've been host for the past couple games and I've been doing ridiculous. ie 31-3 , 27-4, 30-5, etc....

11. Kisame

Kisame Newbie

Prestigeing show's you have skill, and alot of people will judge based on that. I mean its really lame when you see that level 50 no prestige camping it up with a commando, while he has no intention of prestigeing.Plus at 14th prestige, yay for golden guns :D!

12. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

not necessarily, one of my friend never prestiges and he's one of the best players I know... Some people don't really care for the perks of prestiging.

13. Kisame

Kisame Newbie

Ya your right, i like the challenge of doing it over. Thats just not the case for some people :p

14. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

YA I NORITE

I PLAYZ 24/7 AND I AM LIKE 15TH PRESTIGE SO IM LIKE DA BEST. DESE NUBS AINT GOT NUTTIN ON ME WIT THE1R LOW PRESTIGES

*reads about 15th prestige mod/hack*

/suicide

15. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

at least 3arc is better at controlling cheaters in their games unlike IW... >__>

16. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

3arc? Is that another way of referring to Treyarch?

There is no better anti-cheat in Black Ops than in Modern Warfare 2 except for PC. Now that PC has dedicated servers, hackers have to beware of sever admins.

However, it is just as easy to hack/mod in Black Ops than in Modern Warfare 2. People have already found a way to hack to 15th prestige. The PC version also has tons of wallhacks and chams. The only reason why we don't hear too much about hackers is because the game is still new.

17. Kisame

Kisame Newbie

Iv yet to see one unlegit player in black op's besides a few on the top scores. And also about my prestige comment, a 15th prestige is better than someone who has not. Do it once and your fine.

18. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

illegit*

Who are you to be able to tell who is legit or not? There is boosting and modding going on, for both consoles and PC. I don't get why you think Black Ops is an entirely different game from Modern Warfare 2 with a new, invincible anti-cheat system. Its just a mod of Modern Warfare 2. Sure, Treyarch claims to have used the World at War engine but which engine was that based off of? Call of Duty 4's.

Also, not necessarily. Rank only shows how much you've played and playtime, alone, does not define a player's skills. If anything, the person could just be a pro gamer from another FPS making the easy transition to Black Ops. He'd have a low rank but he'd massacre most of the players on it.

19. Kisame

Kisame Newbie

Compare the two games, compared to mw2 this game is booster free, for now that is. And you can be good at every FPS but the feel to each game is different.

20. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Hardly. Anyone could make a transition from Call of Duty 4, 5, or 6 to Black Ops over a day. The only difference are the perks. The weapons are pretty much the same.