1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

China is going to take over the world?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fexxel, Feb 18, 2009.

1. lolcow

lolcow Level III

China is going to take over the world because it's crowded. Genius. Disregarding the fact that India is on pace to overtake China as the most populous country in a few decades...

The western economy is dependent China - whether that be in the form of cheap toys or in the form of capital. China owns more than $1 trillion dollars in U.S. bonds. The hit taken if China were to go imperialist (not going to happen; China's export-based economy is dependent on foreign countries buying its mass-produced products) would be impossible to recover from.

2. blake916

blake916 Newbie

China is going to take over the world because it's crowded. Genius. Disregarding the fact that India is on pace to overtake China as the most populous country in a few decades...

well sorry.. not everyong knows about the dang economy excuse me for giving my opion.. if you dont like mine ignore it v.v gosh some people these days >.>

3. lolcow

lolcow Level III

Economy != Population.

You're free to give your opinion. I'm also free to give my opinion based on what you've posted.