1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cracked accounts/np/items/pets ARE BANNED FROM NF

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Information' started by SoC, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Will

Will Level IV

Yes, but you have to state that it was bought illegitimately.

2. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

ug... this is killing me now... the problem was people giving them away, not selling them and i think the selling part should be removed. I think whatider and who ever else did it was wrong, it did kill the account market, but my hacked accounts are safe... I change everything and let them sit for at least a week to make sure they don't get iced... I don't think that i should be punished becuase of someone thats dumb enough to give crap like that away for free... there needs to be a limit of giving, but... i don't see what by limiting the sale of hacked accounts will do... People don't take any precautions, which is the problem, i get killed, my cracked accounts are just as safe an anyone elses legit accounts (they're even safer then they were before)

3. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Quite simply NF is a CHEATING website, we are NOT a hacking/scamming lame website.

We are here to cheat TNT, to abuse glitches, to autobuy, to snipe automatically to raise NP.

Hacking/scamming/FLP'ing etc is taking OTHER PEOPLES np and accounts that they work for. It is completely immoral and will NEVER be tolerated on NF.net. If it ever IS allowed on NF i for one shall be resigning from mod status and removing my account, we are a cheating site. Anything else is wrong.

An admins word (expon/ricky/hal) on this topic would be very much appreciated of their views.

4. Freya

Freya Level III

..How much does it hurt a person if my aber takes the morthing poiton they wanted? How much does it hurt a person if I adopted a pet that someone who didn't want it pounded (I don't use those AA'ers so far (following pound boards) and if I catch someone's pound trade I'll probably end up giving it back...

Now how much does it hurt a person if you scam them out of their 1 year account in which they have work 2 hours every day?

If you look at it rationally.. yes Ab'ers are just as bad, but the system for restocks for instance isn't fair anyways, so as long as TNT doesn't just give away the items randomly I'll keep doing that.
    But if you take the work of a person in one strike, that is a hit way hader then if they have to restock a little longer each day.

SoC likes this.
  5. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

I'm so pleased to get back here and see this!! I always had a problem with this aspect of the site and I'm really glad this has been decided. Big thumbs up, SoC :D

6. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

You make my heart melt =))
    <3

7. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

That might sound sarcastic, but I know how much you missed me really. You can't hide it.

8. Charzz

Charzz Level I

I would like to be able to sell cracked accounts on here.
    In responce too 'they are frozen in 2-3 days' thats rubbish.
    I have had a few cracked accounts for over 2 weeks now and nothing has happened.
    They are from players who where inactive.
    I think it is a bad idea banning them, as a lot of the time they remain unfrozen.

9. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Charzz, the issue of safety is not the only reason why we don't allow cracked accounts on NF. Cracked accounts go against our standards of conduct. We are a cheating site only, and we draw the line in stealing somebody else's account, regardless of how active they are.

10. pj241091

pj241091 Level II

I totally agree with soc selling stolen accounts is forbidded the reason being are :

say someone payed big $$$ for an account thinking it was legit but actually cracked how would you feel if you spen that amount of $$ on an account thinking it was legit when it was actually cracked i sure i know of a few people selling cracked on this forum but it not my place to say

hope this stops all the selling of cracked accounts :p