1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Dare 2011 + SS List

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Junior, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Today's dare wasn't too bad, It just takes time and start on level 6 since its faster.

TIPS: Just remember to plan compounds in advance so the board doesn't get cluttered and to not combine 4 red atoms!

2. nerbie

nerbie Newbie

Maybe one more tip. There is no time limit. So take your time to think. ;)

I started from Level 1, and rushed.. because I tot there was some sort of time limit. Especially true if you are a first timer like me. hee.

3. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

my first try i got around 250, on my second try i got over 500, no time limit makes it easy, you just need to think of how to plan the compounds

i had a lot of 2 reds with 2 greens around it, a lot of 3 yellows with 2 greens around it, and a lot of 5 blues

4. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

Yeah, really easy today.

Anyway, don't forget to claim your prize if you chose Scaly-wags team on Staff Tournament.

Congratulations
    Nice pick! Using the old "put two bowls in front of a Petpet and choose based on which bowl they eat out of" technique, eh? Yeah, me neither... anyhow, congratulations! Here's your prize. Good job!

[​IMG]

We dont need stinkin apostrophes!
    Your prize has been added to your inventory.​

5. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

NOOOOO I choose the dudes grrrrrr, what was the final score? Or do they even post that kind of stuffz?

6. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Score is listed on page... even if you picked dudes you get a runners up prize :p

Day 10 Guide:

Game: Chemistry for Beginners
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=239

My Advice: Another reasonably easy game to play :)

Alot of people say start of level 6 as it won't take you as long. I started on level one to get into the swing of the game again, and it only took me about 9 minutes to actually finish with a decent score.

Basically, join the particles or whatever they are so that you get a combination! You're aiming for a certain amount of points using a certain amount of particles.

Only becomes a problem later in the game, the early levels are very easy. IF you clear the board after level 6 I think it is, you get a bonus 5 points. Always a good one to remember!

Jellyneo has a guide if you're still stuck:
    http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=chemistryforbeginners

-------------------------------------------------

Score Sender List:

NOTE: I take no responsibility for you using this score sender list. I make my lists using the guide in my siggy. They should be safe, however I play the games legit so they have not been tested. I'm fairly confident they have no impossible scores etc. but I cannot be 100% sure. Use at your own risk, and please check it yourself to be safe.

7. Coolanime1

Coolanime1 Level I

NOTE: I take no responsibility for you using this score sender list. I make my lists using the guide in my siggy. They should be safe, however I play the games legit so they have not been tested. I'm fairly confident they have no impossible scores etc. but I cannot be 100% sure. Use at your own risk, and please check it yourself to be safe.
    [/quote

I am using your ss list. Great job.

8. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Day 11 Guide:

Game: Hannah and the Kreludor Caves
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1252

My Advice: Easy but make sure you have like 30minutes to spare!

This is so easy to get. It just takes a long time to finish each level. I will not be doing a SS for this game. One because I don't know if you can.. And two, because I forgot to record my time and cannot be bothered playing it again. It takes to damn long. It's easy to get this score anyway.

If you do decide to try to SS for this game, use a 30minute time.

Don't think there is much else for me to say about this. Don't hit the robots? Collect all gems before going to the end or you can't finish.

Jellyneo has a guide if you're still stuck:
    http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=hatkc

Score Sender List:

9. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

Let me add some tips.

. Hearts give an extra life + 500 points, so try to get as many as you can.
    . Fuel and Oxygen tanks also give points, so get them even if you don't need them.
    . Level 4 may be challenging in the beggining. Jump and then start your Rocket Boots until you reach the platform where a fuel tank is waiting. You shouldn't have any problems for the rest of the level.
    . There are some spots that hold items and seem unreachable. Just walk through the wall to get there.
    . You unlock levels once you pass trough them. Keep in mind that at the end of each level you can go back to level selection screen and pick the ones that you're good at. This is a good strategy to beat AAA's score, though if you repeat the same level, hearts won't be there.

-x-

Also Staff Tournament Round 2 has begun. Choose either the Polarchuck Opposites or the Super Unstoppable Mega Force in this stage.

10. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

Day 12 Guide:

Game: Hasee Bounce
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=368
    AAA Score: 225

Some tips:
    -˃ Go for the rare doughnutfruits. They worth much more than regular yellow ones.
    -˃ Keep in mind that more doughnutfruits you get in one jump more points they worth. The first one has normal value, the second x2, the third x3, and so on. So you have to try to multiply rare doughnutfruits values as much as you can.
    -˃ You can extend time by completing the word HASEE in the upper part of the screen. If you get to complete it with the same color you get 40 seconds; 20 seconds in the other case.

Type: doughnutfruit, to reset time bar to full​

Be patient as you need some luck in this one. Good luck all!

11. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Score Sender List:

12. Attic

Attic Level I

I did all of the games legit so far except for koujong!

13. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

Today game is bullshit, TNT decided to try and force everyone to play the habitarium, this is why tnt continually sucks more and more

luckily there is an alternative, change your language to itialian, where the habitarium isnt supported and you can play itchy invasion

14. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

Day 13 Guide:

Game (for english, dutch, portuguese, german, french and spanish): Habitarium
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/habitarium/
    AAA Score: Level 5

Great guides here:
    http://games.sunnyneo.com/habitarium/
    http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=habitarium

Or check the neoforums for more.

Game: (for italian and the rest): Itchy Invasion
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=713
    AAA Score: 1000

My tips:
    -˃ Try to kill all the P3s you can as you will get more bonus points at the end of the stage.
    -˃ Green Robot restores your Pest-b-gone to full, and Pink Robot kills all the P3s on screen. Use them wisely.
    -˃ If you're overwhelmed by P3s try to shoot the more valuable ones (The ones hanging from hairs usually).

Type: Pest, to restore your Pest-b-gone to full​

If you want to make it quickly I'd say go for Itchy Invasion. Habitarium is very glitchy lately, and it's not helping the massive number of users trying to play today.

15. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I have nothing to add to the above. There is no SS list for this as you cannot score send for Habitarium! It's not hard though. time consuming yes. Hard, no.

16. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Day 14 Guide:

Game: Nova Defender
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1223
    AAA Score: 700,000

My Advice:

This game at first seemed freaking impossible.. Then I realized you can shoot in multiple directions... Basically, you use the directional arrow keys to shoot in that direction. And your mouse to move around the screen. You will hear a beep sound half way through the level, this means your shield is ready to use. Double click mouse to activate it.

As for levels, the best guide that helped me was someones post on the neoboards. I'll quote that directly. Helped me get the score :D

It is also advised that you use diagonal shooting technique. I.E Up + right, Up + Left, Down + Right, Down + Left etc.

Using this made it possible for me to get the score :D But for those that still can't... SS Time!
    Or try this: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=novadefender

Score Sender List:

17. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Day 15 Guide:

Game: The Usul Suspects
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=789
    AAA Score: 550

My Advice: At first this game was a tad hard.. But after about 3 games I got the score I needed.

Be careful of the white ones... And red if you get that far, but you don't really need to get too many of them as you should have a good enough score by the time they start coming. White ones shoot a few bullets at you... I generally stun them by hitting their body, then go up and shoot the hat off so they fall. It's all about timing.

It's a pretty self explanatory game. Left arrow shoots forwards, right arrow throws bottles at the usuls behind you trying to knock you off (the ones you missed as they fell!)

Grey ones are my favourite. 9 points each, and they don't shoot you. Plus they fall fast.. I find the faster the easier.

Anyway, practice and you'll get it.

Oh and when you start the game, first thing you should do is type this:

"lumiwatergun" - Without the commas of course. It will give you one extra life.

As always, here for more:
    http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=usulsuspects

Score Sender List:

18. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Day 16 Guide:

Game: Chia Bomber 2
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=539
    AAA Score: 600

My Advice: Yay for more easy games!

Don't think I need to really explain much here. Move your bomber around with the directions arrows, hit space to shoot a water balloon, and M to lay a mine down.

Typing "Geoffrey" between levels will give you an extra life! THIS IS VERY USEFUL!

IF you finish a level (killing the last mutant chia) while you're on the top row, and hold down right when you start th next level, you'll start in the top left corner instead of bottom left. That way if you hold down space you'll kill off half the mutant chias at the start. It's a good trick.

And for a safety game, plant your mines around you in the top left corner. USe three to block yourself in, and then replace as they get blown up. You do get more points for kills using water balloons though so might be a good idea to try and kill manually.

I think thats it.. Ignoring the score you get in game, for every kill with a water balloon, at the end you'll get 3x that number bonus points, and for every one by a mine you'll get 2x that number. It shows you at the end of your game. Basically, a score of 400ish when you finally die should get you over the 600 total mark and get this Daily Dare done.

NOTE! The SS list for today MAY give you the avatar if you don't already have it. Or if you want it, modify this SS list and use the max score/max time I've put here to ensure you get the avatar.

Score Sender List:

19. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Because I've got hardly any time. I'm only doing the SS list for today. I timed myself. And this is the result:

I will get around to the guide tomorrow after work (maybe!). Hopefully someone else posts it :p I'll update front page etc. ASAP.

UPDATED!:

Day 17 Guide:

Game: Dueling Decks
    Link: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1182
    AAA Score: 18,000

My Advice: PLAY THIS GAME ON HARD!

It's a fairly easy game. Basically you need to choose the better stat on your card, and hope you beat the card of the opponent. Sometimes its impossible to win.. sometimes its impossible to lose. Depends on the card you play.

Short helpful information.

Courage: anything 11+ should be good.
    Charisma: anything above 10+ should be good.
    Intelligence: anything above 110+ should be good.

You'll soon learn what cards are good, what cards are bad.

To end the game, you either have to lose all your cards, or win all their cards. TO GET A HIGH ENOUGH SCORE YOU GOTTA PURPOSELY DELAY WINNING!

Start the game by getting your 5 streak.. You get a bonus for this. As soon as you get your streak, try and lose. Let them get about 15 cards in their hand. You can see this at the bottom of the screen. Once you are around that, get your streak up again and repeat. Once you have 18,000 you can either win, or just lose all your cards. It's not hard.

You get 100 points per win, but if you get a streak you get a bonus for each card. I think it doubles each card u win.

So, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 then repeat.

For more card information/guide go here:

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=duelingdecks

Score Sender List:

20. mercedez

mercedez Newbie

Todays game was uber easy. :* Ty tnt.