Dreamlorde's Guide to ABing Without Getting Frozen

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by dreamlorde, Dec 13, 2009.

1. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

Hi again :)
    To your question: Yes..... and no.
    Yes to the part about holidays being as good as weekends. But no to the part about only ABing on weekends. I didn't think I had said that, so I went back and double checked. ABing with safe speeds for safe amounts of time is fine on any given day. It's only Igloo ABing that I recommend doing weekend (or holiday) only. I always felt that fast and consistent Igloo refreshes are better done when they aren't watching, and I've been doing it my way for months and never been caught/frozen, which means I can be 100% sure that my way works. I can't say that for any other method.

2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

You also wouldn't get frozen as much :p

3. jaylon_90

jaylon_90 Level II

Sweet guide. Will look into increasing delays. Not getting frozen is most important.

4. Diamond

Diamond Level I

Ah I should've mentioned all I do is Igloo AB at this moment. Thanks.

5. chauftws

chauftws Level II

lol, that's true but getting a lot of stuff and then transferring wouldn't be a bad idea either :D

6. Schlingman

Schlingman Level I

I have followed the advice, but it caught me anyway. freezing because of AB T_T
    But why use the Proxy''s? I mean if an IP address is detected, but blocked the account and not IP address, or because I understand what is wrong?

7. B_B

B_B Level I

I always get frozen using Abs, thanks for the guide :) but settting it to every 60 to 75 minutes is too slow for me :p

8. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

First - before you (or anyone) says "I got frozen anyway" in response to my thread, please expand a little further upon it. For example "I did everything you said just the way you said it, ran the ABer with the same settings, et cetera, et cetera..." and stating for how many hours per day, how many days per week, whether you transferred items to another account, whether you used a proxy, and so on.

That way, we can analyze it and everyone can be 100% sure as to whether or not my system actually failed or if it was operator error. That's important to know, and a short generic statement doesn't inspire much confidence in the story.
    And, if it turned out that my system failed you, a detailed description of what happened would enable everyone to do it better next time.

As far as using proxies goes - if you create an account using a proxy and always login using that proxy and always use that proxy for that account ONLY, then in the unlikely event that the account was frozen, there would be no way for TNT to tie it to any of your other accounts (unless you transferred items). See?

9. AcidSpiral

AcidSpiral Level I

Excellent guide! I'm just beginning to AB, only for the simple reason I want to save up enough to continue training my pet and eventually buy a potion to turn it into a Draik. xD Think I'm patient enough to just use my one account (8 1/2 years old, so I don't want it iced!) and save up a bit at a time.

10. battledome

battledome Level I

For me personally, I find the best way to transfer in between is for the abing account to go on tc, buy baby paintbrushe(s) and then put it up in trade. then I'll get my main and offer 10 junk items. Worked for me so far, and havent received a ban yet. Only downside is that you can only transfer 595K at a time, but the baby paintbrushes are somewhat easy to sell.