1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun DS games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Requiem, Feb 17, 2010.

1. newestretro

newestretro Level I

play the operation game, i forget what name is it thought but u get to operate patients in the game like real surgery

its real fun seriously =D

2. Manonarock

Manonarock Level I

i Know this has been dead for a while but....
    METROID PRIME HUNTERS FTW!!!!!!
    such a great action game!!!!! mah fav

3. Jane

Jane Level IV

Always Pokemon.
    And I love Cooking Mama, and there's three series as well.
    Square Enix games are awesome, such as World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

4. Nathan

Nathan Level I

Gotta be Pokemon, Only game even worth considering to play on a DS.

5. odieboy

odieboy Level II

Persona is by far one of the best ones, but my emulator f-ed up on it around 1/4 of the way through.

And I was really enjoying it since I was a fan of Persona 3. :/ I don't wanna waste cash on a DS now for fear that a next-next-gen handheld comes out in 1-2 years time.

6. Fiddlex

Fiddlex Newbie

Dragon Quest XI. I've never played a dragon quest game before but the ad's made it look interesting. It's got a really good story line and I really like it.

7. Ddvw123abc

Ddvw123abc Level I

Check out Monster Rancher DS good game. Loved the first games for PS1/2 and the TV series was great too. Hopefully this gets good sales in the states so they can make a new one for PS3!! :D

8. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

...They still make this game? I remember having it for my old gameboy. I forgot the name -- The one that folded up into a shape of a square. Wow, but I loved that game when I was a kid.

9. Ddvw123abc

Ddvw123abc Level I

Yeah just came out at the beginning of August. Definetely check it out

10. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. GREAT GAME. It's soooo good. It was made by my brother's boss, which is also really awesome haha.
    But seriously, it's a must play game. It's like a puzzle/strategy/rpg game. Really awesome. I just finished it a few weeks ago. I could play through it again, definitely.

11. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Kind of off-topic, but when are they going to make a new handheld gaming console? The GBA only lasted about 4 years before a successor (the DS) came out, so how long will it take Nintendo to make the next generation of handheld consoles?

12. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

Well the 3DS will be coming out, that's sort of a new generation. 3D handheld gaming device seems pretty sweet.

13. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Hm, it looks almost exactly like a DS, but the 3D effects might be interesting. I wonder how the 3D effects will work though. It better more interesting than what 3D movies have to offer. ;)

14. samale

samale Level I

Well I was really excited about the Golden Sun Dark Dawn, the previous 2 games were like the best game I've ever had on my gameboy!

15. samale

samale Level I

Anyway, when i finally got the chance to play the game, I was really disappointed! It was a definite downer! HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED

16. samale

samale Level I

The cutscenes were longer than the previous two gameplay and the puzzles arent as challenging as before! So it kind of makes the game really easy to play!

But the worst part of the game still have to be about the cutscenes! You will get a very very long cutscenes once everytime you go somewhere!