Girly gangs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freja, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Freja

Freja Level IV

I didn't know what to call them xD But I meant a group of girls that goes out and is violent to other girls.
    Does any of you know this? I mean, are there any kind of these groups where you live?
    We heard a lot about them lately. Girls that run around acting STUPID! The girls are like 15-18 years, and they're just f*cked up. I once ran into a group of them, and they hit me - they didn't stop ! The "queen bee" hated me because I apperently said hi to her once when I was really drunk (I'm serious, ALL I did was saying hi!!) - and all I remember from that night is that she hit me to floor several times and when I woke up the next morning I was completely beaten.
    They did this two times, and they're still harrasing me when I meet them - I'm terrified lol : D

But the point of this thread was to ask people if they've met these girls or you have a lot of them where you live. We have more and more of them here, and it's kinda frustrating.

2. beardi

beardi Level I

Well over here in england they are called chavs or pikeys.. Generally they are a little below working class and they feel the need to act all "hard" and violent to everyone they meet unless they are their friends. Its all about a power struggle, that girl probably hit you because she thought that it would make her look better in front of her friends, she was most likely spurred on as well! I wouldn't worry about it, they generally have little or no actual character and aren't worth wasting time over!

PS: Did you see my new 3d stuff? added some more yesterday =]

3. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

Where I live I've never heard of such things, though since I'm a Freshman in high school and that's still in a junior high building with combined 8th+9th graders, that's not really a legitimate point. (When I get to one of the high school buildings next year, then maybe.)

I'd guess that it is, as beardi said, just a matter of power struggle, with you as a third-party externality, but really...that's ridiculous. o_O

4. Freja

Freja Level IV

Yeah it's a power struggle, but some of these girls have peed on other girls, beaten them up completely, pulled out belly button rings, burnt cigarettes on them - really brutal and MEAN :0 I think it's a really big problem .__.

5. Soleil56

Soleil56 Level I

Yes I've heard lots about them. They did a documentary in Montreal, Canada about how early this would occur. It was really shocking how the girls treated each other. I think the girls were around the ages of 11-12. If they start that early.. imagine!

Im lucky I haven't had to deal with this girl bullies because theyre the worst type. If you've watched Gossip Girl, thats a perfect example of Girl Hierarchy.

Makes me sad :(

6. NHStephen

NHStephen Level IV

since you cant hit girls u hire a girl hitmen (Russian)

7. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

I still say there are no "girly gangs" in my district of the physical type, but girls who beat up on each other with words...definitely. >.<

After all, exhibit A can be this extraordinarily racist girl in my study hall class who hates me, and Asians in general. (She spent the entire class period poking fun at me. It was mostly just lame, but still, annoying/bothered me.)

8. NHStephen

NHStephen Level IV

She thinks laughing at u makes her cool lol

9. Will

Will Level IV

Looks like those girls need some "Ladette to Lady" training!

Great show.

But back to what you said: never come across anything like that o_O
    Like .. I know girls who hit.. but not gangs - gangs are more a guy thing (to grossly generalize yay!)

10. Dnarg

Dnarg Level I

I vaguely remember watching a CSI episode where there was a gang of people going around and beating up tourists.

That aside, I've never seen any groups like this, though I'm only in my first year at university.

And people really should be reporting such things to the police if they know (heck, even if you don't know) who the people are. The groups might start becoming more and more violent and might do enough damage to impair someone for life - or even accidentally kill them (i.e., leave someone after a severe beating and they end up dieing from internal bleeding)

It's a little sad what people do these days...

11. Andrew

Andrew Level II

Hmm, possibly once, they are just a bunch of girls who want to act out for either attention or to show who has power over something. All the same in the end, of course, it's toned down here where I live but still, there's a few select groups in my school who do it. :p