1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey Draik.

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Duckied, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Duckied

Duckied Level I

I know this is an old rumor, but at this rate, do you think TNT will ever release this little fella? :eek:

[​IMG]
    I know it won't probably look like this if it is ever released. <--- Too bad though D:
    Due to customization, it will probably look like other draiks; except grey and sad xD

Well, what do you think?
    Do you think TNT will release eventually?
    Or never release due to pure laziness? :p

YOU DECIDE :'D Lol

2. aonetwothree

aonetwothree Newbie

i hope they do realease, and i love that drawing there. but it will prob be lame your right

3. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

Just like everything on neopets the team will take their time on making it.. we are still waiting for lutari colos lol. so i wouldn't bet on seeing a grey draik anytime soon. also. it would look just like an average draik due to the converting of all the pets. It would be kind of pointless to release.

4. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

You should rephrase that ak47. We are just waiting for TNT to release lutaris to public, period. It's so restricted right now since you only got it from that mobile game right? And we dunno what that lutari paint brush do anyways x_x

But I think the grey draik is kinda cute. I don't like the converted ones too much.

And to who ever said we should have a choice..the old players DID have a choice. New ones don't.

5. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

Actually you can find lutari painted shop keepers. they look like island pb but more tribal. But yeah they have to make the lutari more available.

6. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

Neopets would loose massive amounts of money if they let people vote to see what the majority wanted.. The majority probably didn't want change but since neo knew people would still play they then changed it anyway and introduced the nc mall. The reason neo introduced it was for the money.

so in short if people voted no on converting viacom(neo's owner) would not make any money from it. therefore as non paying players(not including premium) we have no say in the matter.

sucks dont it o_O

7. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

Why the heck would TNT give any two shxts about their players. Like seriously :p
    That's what I got out of all the years of ignorant experience on neopets.
    They used to have those little polls on the home page. But what did that do?

It's just like, you like to have long hair, but every one in the whole country votes that you should have short hair. Are you guna be a puppy dog and cut it? No. But then again if you do that then you're just...no comment. TNT is simply just sticking with what they believe in, is what i'm trying to say and they are implementing change because they didn't like what the old style looked like.

There will always be a split of three sides, people who likes it, people who don't, and people who won't throw a penny to give a crap. You simply can't please everyone at once. So they might as well please no one :p

8. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

i think this question as been answered enough times already so Hallandale anytime you wanna lock this thread?