1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GUIDE] Anti-Spamming Guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by unknown2, Oct 8, 2007.

1. unknown2

unknown2 Level IV

Ok, so it seems that Concoction has multipled in numbers greater than the average neofriend.net user can count. I am back from a hiatus and it seems that the spam in the general neopets section is worse than ever.

So here's my anti-spam, anti-Concoction wannabes guide.

Step 1: Refer to my search guide: http://www.neofriends.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12161&hilit=

Step 2: Think of something of intelligence to talk about. Threads such as 'what your favourite painted pet?' or 'what colour socks do you think Adam wears?' are quite obviously made for post counts to rise. Ask something that can elevate to an intelectual and maybe even helpful thread.

Think long and hard...it's possible. I've seen it one, a thread that helped a guy out. Yes, they exist. Ah, the gold ol' days...

Step 3: Can't Think of anything helpful to say? Leave the general chat section...go to the spam corner and enjoy life where leeching our programs doesn't exist.

Step 4: Enjoy

2. natskaya

natskaya Level III

I would also add that it's important to check and make sure somebody hasn't already posted the same information in a thread.

3. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

Also, if you havn't noticed please if a sticky hasn't been posted on in three days and you want to post post something helpful not good guide or something like that. Also don't just say good guide try to add a bit to teh post