1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Guide] Earn Easy Avatars and Trophies Through Autoplayers

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Jubixion, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

This guide is mainly for a few games that can be easily autoplayed using Greasemonkey scripts. All you need to do is just leave the tabs open and the script will automate everything for you.

What you need to get first
    1. Firefox Browser here.
    2. GreaseMonkey add-on here.

Pyramids Autoplayer
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1. Install the script here.
    2. Simply go to the pyramids playing page and click "Play" or "Continue Game" and you can just leave it by itself till it reaches the max neopets you can gain per day (which I think is 3k or 5k).
    3. There are 2 trophies available. One is the Cumulative Trophy and the other is Pyramid Bonus. The easier one to get is Pyramid Bonus where clearing the entire pyramid once gets you a bronze, clearing the pyramid 5 times gets you a silver, and clearing the pyramid 2 times IN A ROW gets you gold.

Double or Nothing Autoplayer
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2. Go to the double or nothing playing page where the coin is and it'll start immediately.
    3. This script may cause you to lose money so be cautious before letting it run. Generally, you'll always earn back what you lost, its just whether you have the patience to wait. I suggest using this at the start of the month to get the trophy easily.
    4. Here's the part of the script which tells it when to stop playing, you can change the number(don't forget the commas) to make it stop earlier or later.
    Code (Text):
    1. if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('81,920 NP') != -1){
    2. return
    3. }
    5. Here's the list of numbers that can be obtained.
    320(Stop here and click "Collect Your Winnings" to get the avatar)
    20,480(I'll recommend this number to get the gold trophy at the beginning of the month)

Kiss the Mortog Autoplayer

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2. Navigate to the front page of kiss the mortog and it'll start immediately.
    3. To get the avatar, just the let the script play till you can get 35,000np and then collect the neopoints. Again, this script can cause you to lose neopoints, but gains it back if you wait long enough.
    3. Originally, this script chooses the extreme left mortog for every level. I'll recommend to change it to the second from the left though. Extreme left doesn't seem like a high probability to me(though theoretically they're all the same xD). Here's how you change it to the second one(if you want):

Change the "1" to "2" in this portion of the code,
    Code (Text):
    1.     if (flip.href.match('kissthemortog.phtml.type=frogprince&num=1'))
    2.     {
    3.     document.location=flip.href;                       
    4.     return;
    5.     }
    4. Originally, the script stops at the level where you'll receive the avatar, which is when there are 5 mortogs to choose from, giving you 35,000np. If you're going for the trophy, you can change the number to the one which is required to get a trophy. Here's the portion of the code to change:
    Code (Text):
    1. if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('35,000 NP') != -1){
    2. return
    3. }
    Here's the list of neopoints that can be changed into.
    35,000(I recommend this for the trophy at the start of the month)

Tyranu Evavu Autoplayer
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2. It'll start once you go to the front page of Tyranu Evavu.
    3. To get the avatar, you need 15 correct guesses in a row. The trophy is pretty difficult to get, but easier at the start of the month. Problem with getting the trophy is that your pet will sooner or later get sick of the game and you'll not be able to play it anymore till the next day. Not sure if you can switch your active pet though.

Kacheek Seek Autoplayer
    [​IMG]
    2. It'll start once you reach the front page of kacheek seek. Make sure you do not block pop-ups because this script will open one of the venues for it to autoplay in a new window.
    3. You'll receive the avatar randomly when you play kacheek seek, just leave the script on everyday till your pets get tired.

Neggsweeper Autoplayer

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1. Install the scipt http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/7650]here[/url].
    2. It'll start immediately at the main page of neggsweeper.
    3. The only trophy available for this game is the cumulative one. The only problem in getting this trophy is that you need to play it EVERYDAY as the highscore is counted by adding your total scores together.

Faerie Crossword Solver
    [​IMG]
    2. It'll autosolve for you once you click start on at the faerie crossword page. It'll take around 1min or so but you'll still receive the fastest prize.
    3. You'll get the avatar randomly while finishing the crossword. Note that you'll have to let it complete the crossword first, you'll receive the avatar on the prize page.

Snowager Autoer
    [​IMG]
    1. Install the alerter here.
    2. Install the clicker here.
    2. Just ensure that you're active on neopets, when the time comes for the snowager to be sleeping, the alerter will open a new tab to the snowager and the clicker will help you click to receive the reward, once you receive the reward, it'll close the tab on its own.
    4. The avatar is given randomly when getting blasted by the snowager.

Mysterious Symol Hole Autoer

[​IMG]
    2. It'll run at the symol hole page.
    3. The avatar is received when getting an item, NP, or gaining a petpet level from the Symol Hole. You can do this multiple times.

Cheeseroller Autoplayer

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2. This script will automatically help you buy the cheese and constantly dive left(proven best) on every selection. Note: The script buys Quadruple Fudge Cheese at 1800 NP, this can cause you to lose quite a fair bit of money if you're unlucky.
    3. The avatar is randomly awarded when you pass the finishing line under 60 seconds.
    4. Ensure you have at least 10,000np to buy the cheese.

Dice-A-Roo Autoplayer
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1. Install the script [http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/28461]here[/url].
    2. Just let the script run at the Dice-A-Roo homepage. It'll continuously help you click roll again and restart the game when you die.
    3. To get the avatar, you'll have to win the jackpot. Note: This script will not alert you when you reach the jackpot. For the trophy, the score is basically based on the amount you receive if you win the jackpot.

Any problems/improvements please let me know :)

Credits: Grandmaster for the idea of this guide. I DID NOT copy wholesale, in fact I typed out everything new and included many other tips such as the code changing and stuff.

akatsukibug, Phee, gamergrrl and 3 others like this.
  2. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

o-o wow, you're full of guides, aren't you? keep up the good work! ^_^

3. Hally

Hally Level IV

Wow, awesome guide.

WHAT THE CRAP JUST HAPPENED? SO i was playing Double Or Nothing. I got my 320 np avatar thing. I kept the amount that it stops at at 320 and kept playing. I clicked past the 320, it kept going... -hidden for my protection-... then I clicked the "collect my winnings".. cuz, well, a trophy is a trophy. And it sent me back to the main page. Did it flip, and I failed, and then right after, I clicked "collect"? as in, I wasn't as fast as the program that was playing?

I guess I'll see. I know there are review scores and stuff. Maybe they have to review my score and then give me the money.

4. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

Double or Nothing has a review score? o_O What about Kiss the Mortag and such?

5. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Yes both have review scores. For Double or Nothing, I'm pretty sure its anything past the 5k mark. For Kiss the Mortog, if I'm not wrong, its the 35k one. This is because the scores can be sent by scoresenders, so there has to be review scores for them too.

I'm pretty sure you got reviewed, but don't worry, you'll get the trophy if you did press collect when you received the -censored again- one. The money comes only after they reviewed your score and deemed you legit. Congrats on getting so far :) I remember the highest I got was 20k xD

6. retario

retario Level I

Firefox keeps crashing when I turn pyramids or double or nothing script on for no longer than 2 minutes.

7. Hally

Hally Level IV

Awesome! They reviewed my score yesterday and it went through just fine, and I got the trophy :) Thanks for the guide. I know the GM scripts were already posted, but you did a great job going through and explaining stuff.

I've hidden the score that I got (by editing my original post and your post which quoted it), because if TNT decides to check on here (which they very well might do), I want to be protected.

+rep

8. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Haha congrats to your trophy! The greasemonkey scripts here usually wouldn't get you frozen even if you earn a trophy from them since they just do human-like actions like clicking and stuff. Of course, clicking on Kiss the Mortog for 2 days in a row just to earn the 2,000,000np reward is just inhumane ._.

9. Hally

Hally Level IV

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!
    WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 6960 NEOPOINTS!!!

Something Has Happened!
    You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:)

10. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

What.The.Heck. Man you're awesomely lucky o.0 I've never gotten to the jackpot even with the use of those scripts lol. I guess GM scripts still pwns programs that do this sort of things for you :p

11. Laurababs

Laurababs Level II

This may be a really stupid question but how do you edit the scripts to change when to stop and so on? I have the script open in Mozilla Firefox but it obviously wont edit it in there o_O Great guide though, +REP!

12. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

You can open the script with notepad. From there, edit what you want to, then just save over the previous version. It's not a stupid question either. It's actually one question I had to ask as well when I first got into GM scripts.

13. viruz_7

viruz_7 Newbie

Excelent guide but the scripts Are not hazardous to your account .. as autobuyer.

14. vi3tdrgn

vi3tdrgn Level I

Is this a safe way to get those trophies?
    is there anyone get frozen before?

15. sheasell

sheasell Newbie

Wow! Thanks heaps for this n___n getting myself some avatars now!

16. imperialdarknes

imperialdarknes Level III

o.o does this still work?

17. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

If the scripts are still available from the links and are up to date with neopets layout changes, yes, they will still work.

18. imperialdarknes

sweet, i just got 250,000 from kiss the mortog, it says my score is being reviewed, i hope it goes through

19. imperialdarknes

hollly 391 posts in 11 hrs, i like your style

20. Platypus

Platypus Level I

Re: [Guide] Earn Easy Avatars and Trophies Through Autoplaye

Thanks for the awesome guides! I will definitely use all of these!