1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

{Guide} How to Make Money From The Lab Ray

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Reddevil, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Reddevil

Reddevil Level I

I wrote this like 2 months ago o_O

I decided to write a guide on how to make money from the laboratory map

The lab can change your pet into pretty colors, and people like to pay good for pretty colors ^^ it can't change baby,plushie, pirate, royal, usuki and quiguki, but it can paint faerie, maraquan and other cool things !

First of all, to start off you need an account with lab map

1) Make a new pet. Why? Since you need a VWN'ed pet ! VWN pets sell for more then twice the price of a BN/DN pet. Choose a species that people like ! such as a Kougra, Lupe.. nobody wants an Ogrin!

2) So you got your pretty named pet, and you got access to the lab. Now it's time to zap your pet ! Now it's a matter of time, it can take 3 days to change into a good color or even a LE pet, or it can take 3 months. this is why I recommend more labbed shells, so you can have a few pets going at once. if your pet zaps into a stupid ogrin, don't worry, it will turn back into something else soon!

3) you finally got your maraquan lupe or faerie kougra? GREAT ! now there's 1 more thing to do to raise the value

labbed pets will have stat's that look like this

by example

lvl : 3
    STR : 39
    DEF : 26
    MOV : 31
    HP : 65

the best you can do here, is to lvl the pet's stats ! it won't take longer then a week, and it will be worth alot more even, make it like

lvl : 22
    STR : 40
    DEf : 40
    MOV : 40
    HP : 65

and there you go ^^ it looks like it isn't a lab rat anymore, and nobody will know you used the lab!

a Faerie Kougra can be EASILY worth 2million+ if it's VVWN ! and it's not uncommon that it changes into that.

you can make a few million / month if you have 5 labbed shells. this is also great for people who play legit

EDIT : some people told about the prices of the lab, this is true that they cost 930K +-, but, you can buy labbed shells for around 500 - 600k.

so it would cost you 2.75million to start with.

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Level II

This is kinda pretty obvious but ok 8D cheers for effort.

3. Reddevil

Reddevil Level I

well I tried to do my best , since i still see alot of people not using the lab map to get the most out of it o_O

4. Robert

Robert Level II

I have a silly question. What does VVWN mean?

5. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Level II

very very well named

---

robert, why do you have two x level I user awards? lol

6. Robert

Robert Level II

Umm that is not me with two level 1 awards :)

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Level II

I meant Reddevil =P Alike names

8. Freja

Freja Level IV

I don't think people would buy a faerie kougra for 2mil even with those stats.. 1 million tops - In my opinion, you can't really make money off of the lab ray - pirates, ucs, plushies etc. sell for way more.

9. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

To be honest it's not so much "making money" off of them. Most people in the black market seldom buy pets because they wouldn't want to. In truth, you can only trade your pets away for another "pet" that's a "custom". Those stats are SUPER SUPER basic and no one really wants it. People in the pound chat want at least an 80+boost starter BD pet to even offer a one mill custom. This money making scheme isn't fool proof and CAN take awhile. You can get another pet out of the nice pet you have, but you'll never get "2 mill easy" from even just that faerie kougra.

10. sillyjilly

sillyjilly Level I

question: where can you find out how much a pet is worth?