1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GUIDE] Make 550,000 Neopoints A Day! (Employment Agency)

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by bunnah, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunnah

bunnah Level III

First thing first.... This guide was NOT created by me.. i payed US$4 on ebay for this guide.. I bought it from this user: http://myworld.ebay.com.au/illusensglade
    I am posting it here so that no one else has to spend money for it.

Make 550,000 Neopoints a Day!​
    eDeluxe Edition​
    By: 'CanYouHandleYourScandal'​

Hello! Welcome to the first steps to making 550,000 Nepoints a day the easy way. This is a VERY simple guide to make up to loads of points a day with little effort! To make the 500,000 a day you first must spend approximately 85,000 Neopoints. If you don't have 85,000 NP just yet perhaps you could try restocking the book shop or playing games and saving up. Once you've reached about 85,000 (The 5,000 will help to pay for extra items you will need) get ready to rake in the cash!! Having this much may seem like a lot -- but once you get there you will be making more money than you spend.
    If you're not good at restocking or playing silly games -- just like I am -- then this is a great way to get prepped up and make money. Take the tips in this guide designed for SUPER JOBS! and use it to do the basic jobs. It's actually a great idea despite the lower payouts compared to the SUPER JOBS! but it will get you prepped up for the big leagues. Basic jobs go FAST, so if you can do basic jobs the higher jobs should come fairly easy! My advice to you if you don't have the 85,000 neopoints yet is to start off with a little bit of money (2,000 or 5,000 NP would be okay, more is better) and do the basic jobs. The same rules apply, minus the restriction of job coupons.
    So here's to the best of luck getting super and basic jobs. With skill and hard work and the knowledge inside of this guide, you can sit back, push some buttons and watch your bank account grow, and grow, and GROW!!!
    Sincerely, Sam

The Frequently Asked Questions

A few questions come up when a guide like this comes along. Here are the ones I've come across the most and the plain and simple answers to them.

Is this for real? Has anyone been able to do it? I doubt it! - Doubting Donnie
    Yes, this guide is for real! It is REALLY possible -- I myself can do it often when I'm not tired haha.

Cheater! I'm gonna be frozen and so are you! - Freezing Francis
    Sorry, that's not true! This is a legit way to make money and loads of it. I myself and used this method for my 4 years on Neopets and have not had a problem yet. I've been a premium member and talked to some staff members too. I make this money the real old fashioned way -- through hard work! And you will too! No freezings in sight using this method, pal!

What's so special about this guide that its not like all the others. They say you can make MILLIONS not 550,000! - Greedy Gary
    This guide, unlike those, teaches you how to make 550,000 neopoints a day ONE way. Other guides go through grueling processes of having you play hundreds of games a day and get good scores on them (and quite frankly, Neopets games aren't meant for EVERYONE to be the best at. It's easy for them to write 'Make 1,000 NP off this game' but harder for them and you to do it. Their guides have you make 10 - 15,000 Neopoints a day and wait....doing the same mundane thing every day. This guide can have you a million in two days -- tell the other guides to beat that! It's also a ONE way method -- you dont have to play games you're not good at or anything hard. You just have to click links -- so simple, right!

Too simple, bub! Why hasn't everyone else heard of this! - Suspicious Sally
    Because those of us that do know about the link like to keep it on the downlow so that it's easier to make the money. I, however, haven't noticed a change at all since selling many of these guides. It shouldn't affect your play at all. However, if EVERYONE in Neopia did know this would quickly be a thing of the past. So keep it to those who pay for the guide! ;)

Let the Moneymaking Begin.

FEW people know about a secret link on Neopets It is simple if you think about it--a variation is even shown on one part of the site! The Faerieland Employment Agency's SUPER JOBS to many people look like a rip off. You spend 30,000 on a job coupon for a job that pays 10,000 NP? It seems ridiculous. And it is! Doing jobs that way is stupid...here's the real way millionaries do the jobs!

There is a simple reason why no 'good' jobs come to the front of the page -- educated Neopians are nabbing them as soon as they come up! Jobs don't start at page one...they start at page TEN. "Why can't you see all 10 pages?!" - That's the thing! Those who know the URL get to see the pages. You don't have to be a paid user or an Einsteinette to figure it out. The 'Basic Jobs' which pay dismally compared to normal jobs use this system for when there are more than 10 jobs. Just take out the basic part of the link and you get it for super jobs!

We'll move on to the 'secret' link a bit later in the guide. Before you go off and think you're the Job Master, there are a few basics about the Job System that every millionaire wannabe and millionaire looking to bulk up should know. Here are the basic rules for starting off. Check these things off as you go, and once they're all checked start doing SUPER JOBS!

____ 1.) Have 85,000 NP + Sometimes the items jobs require you to get cost 10 np each, sometimes they cost 2,000. I'd say, in my years of doing jobs, that 3,000 is the most you will pay on a job.
    ____ 2.) Understand the job scale before you buy the coupon. It's confusing at first but easy ton understand afterwards. See the diagram below this list for more information.
    ____ 3.) Buy a PINK job coupon. Not purple, not green... PINK.
    ____ 4.) Have it in your inventory with other cheap items---I sadly have had my pink job coupon stolen after I put items into my shop. :( It feels REALLY bad...so have some junk in there for the Pant Devil to steal instead!
    ____ 5.) Get ready :D

The Jobs and their Scales

Jobs have a scale that they all run by. It hasn't changed and is very unlikely it will, unless more jobs are added (like the Brightvale Job Coupons a few years back, but they did not affect the part of the job scale we will be using.) Be sure to study and understand this carefully. Using it to your advantage will make sure you can profit the most from jobs.

JOB PAYOUT SCALE
    Pink - 100,000 NP (Get these as fast as you can!)
    Purple - 95,000 - 98,000 NP
    Gold Job Coupon - 65,000 - 70,000 NP approx
    Silver Job Coupon - 30,000 - 35,000
    Red Job Coupon - >10,000 NP.

DO NOT DO RED JOBS!

The Jobs and their Scales

If you do not know, you can only do a pink job with a pink coupon...
    You can do a purple job with a Pink OR Purple Coupon
    You can do a Gold Job with a PINK, PURPLE, or GOLD coupon
    etc etc

So why are red jobs listed on the 'Pay Attention To' Scale? Red Job Coupons DO sell to the people who want to try jobs but dont know the link and tips. They buy them for a shocking 42,000 NPS! When your Silver coupon turns into a red...put it in your shop and sell it immediately! Use the shop wizard and sell for the lowest price there (they do go up considerably over time... a few months ago they were 40,000 and now they are 45,000.) Sell them a little bit below the lowest price. They do not sell like hotcakes, but overnight you'll notice your till going up! :)

Another quick tip before we go on to the secret link: Since Pink and Purple jobs pay the MOST (the most you can make is 100,000 NP a job) once your Purple Job Coupon turns into a gold, spend 80,000 and buy another pink so that incase a pink or purple comes up you can snag it fast!

The Secret Link And How To Use It

Bookmark This:
    http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/emplo ... s&start=10

What does this junk mean? - This means on Neopets you will go to Faerieland Employment agency, Jobs starting at page 10. There is no page 11+

Once you go there, then change the 10 to a 9. Then change the 9 to an 8. Sometimes more than 1 job will come up when jobs refresh. You should have 10, 9, and 8 ready to go so you can just push the 'FORWARD' button instead of typing it in. Don't worry if things are slow as you first do it -- as you increase so will your speed and skill. Soon you'll be zooming between pages!

Read on about how to increase your skill and tips for doing the jobs on the next page!

Refreshing and Improving Your Skill

So wait for the clock to read 9:49 seconds and then refresh! Get ready to click the link 'Apply for this job' and then select the coupon to use. If a good one (Pink purple gold silver...) does not appear, go forward to page 9..8 and so on. As you get used to jobs your rhythm with this WILL improve greatly and you will become better at it. So if you don't do good at first (it took me about 2 months to really get the gist of it) keep trying! IT WILL WORK. I've made 550,000 (500 from 5 pink jobs and 50 from the red coupon..overpricing it does sell too. :])

Once you get your first job...first be happy. Congrats :) Secondly...remember you ARE timed! Your speed does determine how much your payout is. You get a bonus for completing it with speed. Have the shop wizard open in another window ready to get the items as fast as you can.

Once you get the item(s) click 'Return this job.'

Your smiling pet will be up there, happy that you're giving it a job. YOU however should be smiling. Your neopoints have just started to skyrocket!

It Does Work; Final Word

My account has 4 ROYAL pets (1.75 mill each) One is a draik (Potions cost like 2 million) My battler has amazing weapons and I still have millions in my bank account all from doing jobs. I am really unskilled at games like Dubloon Disaster and the lottery never was my thing...but doing jobs is easy and pays out unbelievably! Get trying now!

Best of luck to you in your job going career. My Royal Bruce has done over 250 jobs and has earned me every neopet item I've ever wanted. Have some patience if things dont work out at first -- it will work as soon as you get the hang of things. And all your NeoDreams will come true!

Corny...I know!

Thanks again for your purchase. You should have bought this item from 'Canyouhandleyourscandal' on ebay. If you didn't, please report the user for stealing this guide and let me know ASAP! Also, if you would please leave me a positive feedback for this transaction it would be greatly appreciated. I'll return the favour.

Have a great Neoday!

Sam

Notice: This guide was written by canyouhandleyourscandal on Ebay on the 28th of Jan, 2007 @ 3:59 PM EST. You do NOT make real money $ off of it. It is only to help you on Neopets. You may not sell this guide for your own gain. We are not responsible if the guide does not 'Work.' Speed, Time, and luck depend on how well you do in the agency. This guide is just that, a guide and not a guarantee. However, on average we have made 200,000 - 550,000 Neopoints a day using these tips.

2. thanksskip

thanksskip Newbie

thanks for sharing, i don't think i'll do this but it looks as though it would work quite nicely

3. lnconcise

lnconcise Level III

thanks for the guide :maha:

4. sammi

sammi Level II

Even though i find this a very nice guide, i still think 550k is overreacted, I checked it out myself, and the chances you find a pink job is already extremely rare, and last time i checked i though you could only do 4 jobs per day.Also the coupons costs more than what it says!

But yes, it does make profit, but you'd need quite some patience and time to get the jobs you actually want

5. KawaiiMistress

I don't quite see how this is suppose to work. A pink job coupon costs about 98k these days, and a (pink) job pays out about 100k? Where's the profit coming from?

6. jazzeh

jazzeh Level I

7. bunnah

bunnah Level III

it does work... but u dont get 550,000 np a day... u can get like 200k - 300k
    did u send the user abusive message?? lol

8. gamergrrl

gamergrrl Level III

Alright so I decided to give this a go and for three days I did not see ONE job for the pink coupon at all. And I played for a few hours at a time everyday.

9. dahero18

dahero18 Level II

i completly agree with this, i bought a pink job coupon and then tried loooking for jobs, and found none!

10. bunnah

bunnah Level III

i got a pink job ONCE!!!! i know its hard to find, thats y i dont use this method of making np... but like i said... i didnt write this guide... i just bought it to see wat it was all about...

11. binfrozen

binfrozen Newbie

thanks for sharing, i don't think i'll try but i never knew there where 10 pages for the super jobs, so i learned something new

12. toonskull66

toonskull66 Newbie

pretty hard to find a pink job and a pink coupon since prices r changing these days

13. fail

fail Level IV

I think this guide is some BS. It doesnt work at all for me

14. chomps268

chomps268 Level II

I agree 100% =/ I wasted my time on this shit.

15. kaelin

kaelin Newbie

I bought the same guide. Thought it was a rip-off. I was right. xD I think I payed more for mine. :hmm:

16. mizz_joejonas

mizz_joejonas Newbie

thanks 4 the guide i will try it soon

17. II_warlord_II

II_warlord_II Level III

there is a auto job doer

18. Icegoten

Icegoten Level III

I don't understand if I need the 85k to buy the items or the job coupon?

19. II_warlord_II

II_warlord_II Level III

well both. you need to buy coupon i guess...

20. mjnskivt

mjnskivt Level III

don't bother buying anything. that guide is completely outdated (if it ever even was true). Pink job coupons sell for around 140k and jobs for brightvale coupons (which are higher) only make like 40. I guess maybe if you did a pink job, then a purple job, then a gold... down to green, it might approach the original cost, but it would still be a waste of time. IMO, neopets should do something to fix the way the super jobs work b/c right now there's no way that anyone will profit from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.