1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GUIDE: Smart Weekend Autobuying!!] {2-5 million weekly!}

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Adam, May 10, 2008.

1. christinemarie

christinemarie Level II

autobuying always started to confuse me once proxies come in to play. when you run your aber on a different ip is there some way to run it through a proxy or do you have to use a completely different computer/internet connection?

nice guide, though. :)

2. Adam

Adam Level III

You need to either autobuy on a different IP, as in at some1 elses house or something or find an autobuyer with proxy support, which i dont think is available on this site

3. twxlegend

twxlegend Level III

Very interesting guide. And never knew about the refresh rate for not getting RS banned! I'll try it out soon:)

4. Adam

Adam Level III

you dont never get banned, but it is VERY good... It takes about 10-14 hours to get RS banned, but if you pause for an house every 5, you dont get RS banned at all.. At least this was my experience in the Magic and stamp shop... It might not work in other shops, but its always a good!

5. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't ab much myself but it seems like alot of people really appreciate this guide :)

+20 cash

6. Carletto

Carletto Level II

Already thanked you on the post unde "General Discussion"... Now I'm thanking you again here :D

Which would constitute as spam since you're thanking him...twice. Please don't spam - lazypando

7. gh0stn

gh0stn Newbie

You mentioned wireless, does this allow you stay at your home on one computer but use different Ip's from your neighbors? Lets say you have Home ip Neighbor 1 ip and Neighbor2 ip (H, N1, N2). Do you have shell accounts for N1 and N2 then your main on H which never gets used for AB.

8. socks72

socks72 Newbie

absaloutley fantastic guide just what i was looking for, just one question:

-How do you get neopoints onto your shell accounts so that you can start your autobuying weekend WITHOUT connecting it to any of your other accounts? with your shells you must have atleast 300k in them when u start autobuying if ur abing items that ub hehe

thankyou :)

9. Adam

Adam Level III

I actually dont keep a main, I rotate 4m shellz and newbie accts VERY regularly, the life of an acct with me is btw 3-7 days. I sell everything I get.... I tried to keep a legit main, but slipped up on proxying and lost it/70$+... so Im like forget it with mains. Ummm yea I do have shells that i use for the transferring on my neighbors IPs.. I currently am storing 2 unused 4m shells on my neighbors and on the other side Ive got a few newbies ready to sacrifice themselves for the good of an item.

LOL excellent question... I actually have some1 random just give me 99k thru buying 99k junk from my shop! OR in rare cases wen i cant find some1 (happened like once) i just igloo for 20 minutes while i play games ( about 10k from the games and 10k from the igloo) I autobuy mostly stamp, and even the 10 million NP items go for less than 20k in that shop so it usually isnt a problem

10. muro

muro Level II

How do you know that the proxy is working? I've tried switching the IP on my home computer and noticed no changes. It makes me a little worried.
    Or do I have to keep trying til I don't get frozen? :p

Also, thanks for the great guide. I can't wait to try this out :D

EDIT: Cripe, I'm a gravedigger now >.< This should really be stickied.

11. duskndawn

duskndawn Level I

This is an amazing guide! I just have a few questions. =3

I have two wireless routers at my home, and my town i live in gives us free wireless internet. I can also access two other wireless internet things, I think they must be my neighbors or something. Do they all have different IPs?

Also, does this have to be done on the weekend? lol I know that must sound silly, but I just want to be sure. ^^;

edit] By the way, I tried your settings and I got RS banned an hour later.

12. apelidomat

apelidomat Newbie

thank you but can you post some itens that make good profit i am new and i have no idea what is better to buy

13. Dreamerz

Dreamerz Level III

Sounds real good but my question is this is there a way to safely movie items to a legit main from the "Main" or did i miss something in this guide. Right now i am trying to research everything before i start ABing

14. Chobo

Chobo Level I

too long didnt read other posts but using your strategy, what should be the haggle time in those easily-freezing shops like magic, stamps, plushie, battle magic, defense magic, brightvale ptoions, meridell foods?