1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Guide] Sutek's Tomb

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Wings, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Wings

Wings Level III

This actually works for real, i found info on neocodex. Its really simple just follow the instructions :

1. Open Sutek's Tomb and select Hard difficulty. This won't work very well on Easy.

2. Very quickly type in "pyramibread". Okay, we all know that this will show you an available move, correct? Match up the move it showed you and then..

3. Press your "mute" key twice. Holy shit, it activated again!

4. Keep doing this until your time runs low, at which point type in plzsutekcanihavemoretime to replenish the sand in your hourglass.

5. If you follow the steps and do this quickly enough you would very easily be able to obtain the avatar. If not? Keep trying. But it sure as hell makes it a LOT easier.

* I tried this and it worked. But you can simply press the mute button once, just do it when the animation of the tiles dropping is finished.
    ** After you type "plzsutekcanihavemoretime", it wont let you see other available moves if you press the mute button. Meaning you're obligated to play legit o_O

I hope you liked this guide!

2. Hally

Hally Level IV

An easier way actually is to configure Autohotkey so that when you press your number "1" on the keyboard, it types in "pyramibread", and "2" types "plzsutekcanihavemoretime".

Just keep hitting "1" over and over again, so you don't have to mute and unmute over and over with your mouse.