1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide to make fast Illegit Neopoints

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Rise and Fall, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

Guide Requested by DeNo

Ok, so this is the first guide I've been requested to make. I've got a couple methods for this, most of it is pretty basic.

Method 1

Required:
    Account 4 months+
    Your Autobuyer of choice
    I'd suggest carrying at least 400k on you, the more the better though.

Method:
    This one is simple, utilize weekends.
    Staff do not work on weekends, if you are frozen for ABing, then you've been caught by an automated system.
    Personally, I have never been frozen on a weekend, however I have always used larger refresh intervals. If you wanna go for a quick grab and set your refresh rates to super fast, you increase your freezing risk.
    From my experience, when frozen for ABing, it happens not Monday, but Tuesday around 10 am NST, of course this time isn't guaranteed, but its from a majority of my ABing icings.

My Shops of Choice:
    Magic (has the largest number of profitable items, and there's always the chance at the big grab like Draik or Krawk MPs)
    Stamp (you can get a list that stocks buyables to fuel your ABing cash, or else a list that just goes for the UBs, big grabs here like Donna Stamp, Misprint Meuka Stamp, Holo Coltzans Shrine, Sticky Snowflake Stamp
    Royal Potionary (pretty much going for a Leaded Elemental Vial here, I personally got 4 in a month, but that was when they were mass restocking, other decent grabs are Scroll Potion, Prickly Potion, and the other somewhat HTS but profitable items)
    Merifoods (Draik eggs, you need to carry over a mil to go for the newer more expensive Eggs)

Tips:
    Leaving your ABer on all day means you will probably get frozen after the weekend.
    I occasionally monitor the shops I'm ABing, if the shop is full (ie. after a restock), I turn it off, when the shop clears out, I turn it on (some ABers may have this function built in)
    Be careful when transferring through accounts, Those 4 LEVs earlier mentioned, all ended up frozen not from ABing, but from using multiple accounts, as I was transferring stuff all over the place.

Method 2

Required:
    Account Generator
    Score Sender
    Good Scoresender List (300k-400k a day)

Method:
    This one is simple, create accounts, run Scoresender, transfer.
    The more accounts you have, the more NPs you make.

Tips:
    Personally have never tried this one before, so I can't really give any specifics.
    The freeze rate is high, probably one of the highest of any forms of cheating, but if done right the rewards are great.
    The method of transferring is up to you, but stocking a "main" shop with 100s of items at 99k seems like the best bet, makes for easy transferring from each account.
    I have no idea on this one, but as with most forms of cheating, I'd assume doing this on weekends poses less risk, however I'd expect to be frozen during the following week.

If you notice any mistakes, typos, any wrong information, or have stuff to add please don't hesitate to let me know.

2. chillin

chillin Level II

Pretty much all common neo cheating knowlege, but it might be useful to someone new to the cheating scene.(or atleast new to the abing part of it)

3. DeNo

DeNo Level III

can you incorporate proxies into this guide?
    cause I dont want my mains getting caught up in this mess..
    also tell us HOW to transfer the hot nps out if thats possible..

maybe get several ABs going at once?

4. chillin

chillin Level II

Also maby a method on having several ss's running. Possibly a couple of ideas on how to make your safe/safeish account(s) look more legit. those are just ideas if thats not a part of your method/ style then nvm on the ideas ive sudgested.

5. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

ya i wasn't really focusing on the transferring aspect of these methods as lots of people have lots of different transfer methods,

I personally stopped using proxies, and never really found a change in freeze rates

and to transfer, always in items, and simply through the Give to Neofriend method, i was planning on writing a small guide on my trading methods which would be similar to my transferring methods

and as for having several SS's running at once, and several ABs running at once, the idea is the same, you're just utilizing more resources, although running 2 at once will also increase the freeze rate

6. DeNo

DeNo Level III

Really? I mean.. Really?
    Cause when i did it, it was okay.. Just that it was annoying cause I had to find a new one everytime I AB'd.
    And it meant, it looked like i was logging on all over the world in one week.. which probaly alone got me iced? (not too sure)

Is this really safe? I've always done it through junk trades

7. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

I've never used a proxy when playing or cheating on Neopets and never will. I've only had 3 main accounts iced since I started playing in 2000, have had well over 50 million Neopoints on each account, and rarely ever autobuy on side accounts. I can't help but think that autobuying or cheating on side accounts looks more suspicious to TNT than it does on a main account, no matter how good the side accounts look.

8. chillin

chillin Level II

wow thats pretty amazing only 3 mains iced in 9 years what are your buy times like? and how often do you ab? if you dont mind me asking.

9. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Just a note on how to transfer "hot" nps. The best method (I've found) is to transfer through your own shops. It take a while but it's a whole lot safer. (I transferred over 100m last month alone and have yet to be iced)

The junk trade way isn't to safe depending on the items and how frequent you are trading items. It'd look weird to trade 1m worth of stuff, every day, to the same account for a pile of dung.

Also a really good but not to common way to send hot NPs is to buy a very expensive petpet attach it to a pet with a really messed up name that no one would adopt and pound it to your main. It's a really safe way to send NPs but somewhat time consuming because you'd have to buy the petpet and spend time reselling it.

10. DeNo

DeNo Level III

How that sounds goddamn untraceable..mmmmm B)

oh... yea, im guessnig if you were going into 'Hot Mode' for Abing.. we would vamp up the buytimes to something rediculous for maybe 10~14 hours.. then transfer nps then self ice?

would that be an effective strategy?

11. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Using a dynamic IP, it shouldn't be a big problem to stop proxies...but through 'Give to Neofriend', ehh, it's probably almost the same (if you think about it) because TNT is going to get you anyways.

12. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

thanks for the input

ya i used to always use them and it was always annoying finding a good one, but since ive stopped using them i haven't noticed much of a difference

the reason i don't like transferring through trades is simply because if im transferring with a couple accounts, its easier to get iced for multis than it is for actually cheating :p

13. chillin

chillin Level II

Me personally have never been iced for multis. but i barely ever use the tp unless im buying from someone on here. i gift items and do it through my shop.i dont know if it really does anything but i always delete my sales history right after im finished.

14. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

isnt deleting shop history just client sided, i mean TNT could still see the sales history if they wanted, right?

15. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

ya deleting shop history is a myth, TNT can go back on your records for I believe at least a month, including trading post history (this is actually a confirmed fact from a tnt staff member, a time period wasn't stated but I believe its a month)

16. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

First off. You had 23 accounts going for 2 months an only made 40m?
    Secondly. What did you expect to happen running 23 accounts? It pretty much guaranteed you'd get busted, no matter how careful you are, dealing with that many accounts you're bound to make a mistake somewhere down the line.

17. purple315

purple315 Level III

Is that even possible to do? Wouldn't you need 23 different browsers and 23 different autobuyers?

18. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Not necessarily. 23 different proxies would make it pretty safe. Also he might have the accounts set up for different scheduled times for the abers.

19. purple315

purple315 Level III

Is there a sticky or something that can explain proxies to me?

20. Richy

Richy Level IV