1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heh, there should be

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Wings, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wings

Wings Level III

There should be a "Arts" forum not related with computers or technology. We could talk about martial arts, instrumental music, bands, orchestras, symphonies, dance, painting and more!

Wouldn't this be the BEST THING THAT HAD EVER HAPPENED TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE MOST INTERESTING FORUM? B)

^^^ Just kidding, btw... But it would still be great, no?

2. Bankai

Bankai Level I

Haha, Indeed actually, that honestly sounds like a great Idea, bail. I mean those are popular topics and hobbies throughout the lives of people, and discussing them would be ten times better! Kudos for a great idea! :D

3. Wings

Wings Level III

Thanks bankai for thumbs up! And you can call me Phil :maha:

...................................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This also works for everyone else >:)

4. Patty

Patty Level III

there is already a media and graphics section :p

5. Wings

Wings Level III

Yeah but i think the graphics forum is more about photoshop/other programs on computer and media is mostly talking about songs from popular artists or movies

Maybe i used the wrong words, but i actually meant a section where we could talk about "real life" artistic accomplishments

6. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

7. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I think it's a good idea. I don't know about the martial arts thing, but photogaphy/drawing/painting/favorite artists etc.?

8. Wings

Wings Level III

Yeah it would be a great subforum to have here and i'm pretty sure a lot of persons would be interested in having it

9. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't really think it would be necessary. It's probably going to be another dead forum that will need mods to occasionally check for major gravedigs and spam. I don't know how many people are actually in these things, but like people that are serious about it. I know I am, but I think it would really leave out a lot of people anyways.

10. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

I would like to see a 'creativity' thread, or something like that. Like Real life stuff.

So it could contain poems, photography, COOKING GUIDES(@ricky92), drawings, and all that fun stuff....but no sub forums, as then it wouldn't be active enough. But with all those for one forum I think it would have enough activity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.