1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitting a girl.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cameronCRUNK, May 2, 2008.

1. bigjohn

bigjohn Level II

some girls don't think like that, they take advantage of the fact that some wont hit a girl under any circumstances.

2. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Yeah, and those girls are effing idiots who deserve a good punch or twelve.

3. muro

muro Level II

Sure, that's gender equality for you. But girls in common probably haven't had as much fist fights as kids so they'd make a bigger fuss about being hit.

So hit and run!~

4. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

In the much more progressive world we live in today, hitting a girl shouid be no different from hitting a guy. But guys should be "chivalric" and shouldn't hit girls. Its kind of a cultural thing to not hit girls. Of course, I think that if you're walking down the street and some girl pulls out a gun on you or something, you have every right to beat the **** out of her. But in the less extreme case of some girl in your school hitting you, you really shouldn't hit back.

5. Istoph_domo

Istoph_domo Level I

It is my personal belief that if they hit you, then you are well within your rights to strike back. But that's just my opinion.

~M

6. imaneofriend

imaneofriend Level I

i would never hit a girl no matter what she was doing to me only time i can see phicially harming a woman is if she was planning to lethally hurt herself you someone else if shes just hitting you walk (or run) away

7. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

yeah. I don't think you should hit a girl for no reason, or anyone for that reason. but girls (no offense) tend to be like those wimpy guys. but don't get me wrong, my sister is only a little older then me, and she's a lot stronger then me, and I'm pretty strong myself. It depends on how build the girl is too, but generally, I try not to be too ruff to them.

8. Kadam

Kadam Level II

I think that any guy can hit any girl, vice versa. If she attacks you, you can attack her, if you attack her, she can attack you. Just because they're the weaker ones doesnt make them any more allowed then us men are. There are strong women & weak men too!

9. derrick

derrick Level III

i believe hitting a girl is only legitimate in self defence.

10. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

Personally, I take the whole gender/age aspect out of it. I don't see why it's important to consider the nature of your attacker. Severity is important, because obviously someone pushing you or even open-hand slapping you might not call for a baseball bat to their head... but if you're talking about a full-on assault, then be it man, woman, child, geezer, or beast, I'm going to lay it out. I'm not John Wayne, but I don't let anyone lay a hand on me in anger.

11. Similius

Similius Level II

Depends on the girl. I mean surely, most women hit but it wouldnt pack a punch. Its more theater, show. But if things get serious I guess theres no other choice. Would feel pretty bad hitting a girl though, lol strange.

12. Ephemeral

Ephemeral Level II

I think it's justified as self defense but the threat has to be "reasonable." Reasonable is hard to define, though.

13. softball

softball Level III

haha no because im a girl and i think guuys that dont hit girls are soooo cute...the
    way they dont want to hurt you

14. sebzanga

sebzanga Level III

Men can't hit women... Only by ethics, I never do = P

15. Similius

Similius Level II

Lol. Well, if most women think this way, reason enough not to do it.

16. lil_wayne

lil_wayne Newbie

I think that's ok because he feels like his life is threatened so the only thing he can do is fight back.

17. kingboo1234

kingboo1234 Newbie

I think its ok to hit a girl if shes asking for it.

18. twxlegend

twxlegend Level III

Nope, in my book, guys should never hit girls.

19. tinycities

tinycities Level II

If the girl is actually hurting him then he should be allowed self defense (it's in the law!) but if she just steps on his foot he shouldn't go ballistic and punch her on the face...

20. xxlypse

xxlypse Level I

I'm a girl, and I honestly think that if you actually felt threatened by any type of physical violence initiated by her, it's okay to use a little bit of force to get her off...
    I'm not going to kid myself and say that girls are strong enough to take a hit from a guy. Some, maybe, but in general I think that guys hitting girls does more damage than is intended.
    Most times when a girl hits a guy, it's because she's flirting, hahaha. ;x