1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitting a girl.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cameronCRUNK, May 2, 2008.

1. kickpunchhao

kickpunchhao Level I

I WOULD NEVER HIT A GIRL.....but kicking is another story

2. DeNo

DeNo Level III

hahahahahaha. That made me laugh....

Does this make me a bad person?

3. Saliyeri

Saliyeri Newbie

If a girl is provoking it and DESERVES it, I think it's fine for a guy to hit her.

Heh...I think my opinion is a tad biased though because no guy would dare hit me. (5'11 and a bit more muscular than more girls...would you hit me?)

4. DeNo

DeNo Level III

After hearing you say that, yes i would hit you =D
    I seriously cant put my reasoning down into words, maybe its even baseless why it hink its wrong to hit women. Maybe its even like some natural instinct to protect mothers etc etc.
    But i just dont think its right. Even if she is bigger than a guy.

Im also 5'11, bring it! haha

5. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

I find the whole topic of hitting a girl sexist and ironic XD. Women always are saying they're just as good as men yet men aren't aloud to hit there equals? lol also i know like 500 girls that are stronger than me and could beat the living sh*t out of me XD. So i say it makes no difference beating on a girl than beating on a guy XD

6. DeNo

DeNo Level III

I think that sexist argument gets pretty twisted.
    I profess im no expert on it - quite the opposite, but i dont think they want equality in the fact that saying men and women are the same. Its pretty obvious its not - note: penis and vagina - but i think there looking for equal opportunity rather? Like I think they just want the expectation of being subservient within society abolished. But yea, don't pin me as a feminist. I'm just giving another angle it..

Any experts wanna have a go at this?

But seriously, in face of ur well thought out logical argument... It fails to the fact that im not going to raise a hand to a woman. Even if she could beat me up. I would just take being get the crap kicked outta me. Would be less socially damaging if i took a beating rather than hit her : /

7. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

Ever see the movie Once Were Warriors? Tough flick. The most woman-hitting I've ever seen.

8. Patty

Patty Level III

i think its immoral with some exceptions, like if she has a gun... then i guess it would be alright

9. wessypoo

wessypoo Level I

never hit a girl. no matter what. if its a defensive situation, do what you have to do to detain her, but do not hit her

10. DeNo

DeNo Level III

yea. if your life is at risk obviously gender goes out the window.
    Its life or death.

11. wessypoo

wessypoo Level I

i would kill a guy that hit me

12. DeNo

DeNo Level III

Wtf..
    Please dont just spam around.
    Atleast try and put something half thought out.
    Some flamers going to pwn you with some hectic -rep
    :|

13. she_devil101

she_devil101 Level IV

If she straight up punches you or something... and it hurts... doesn't that sort of make it fair game? Now if it's like a barely-felt-it-but-she-really-tried, tell her to quit being a bitch. xD

I'm a girl, and if my boyfriend hit me, I'd hit back... or cry depending where he hit me, haha. All jokes aside, violence is avoidable!

14. lareii

lareii Newbie

I disagree to a guy hitting a girl.

A guy is much more stronger than a girl, and they could easily overpower her.

Unless she was a ninja or something... Oo

15. wicholo1796

wicholo1796 Newbie

girls know that a guy wouldnt hit her, thats why they attack guys.. but i wouldnt care.. im not gonna stand there getting abused... i would let her go a few times with warnings.. after that i would just ta :zzz: ke her down..

16. Poprockz

Poprockz Level II

I honestly would hardly hesitate to hit a woman if she was throwing some hits at me. I mean, serious hits. If she deserves the hit, why not?

Examples:
    Your sister and you get in a fight. Push her away, but do not hit or cause injury/harm.

Some skank spits on you and tries to punch you in the face. Beat a bitch.

Phee likes this.
  17. juvenile

juvenile Level II

i'm a girl, and i think men hitting women is pretty disgusting.
    i mean, yeah there might be some time where it's necessary, like your psycho ex girlfriend trying to stab you or something, lol.
    i dunno though, i'm pretty much against men hitting women unless its life threatening.

18. neopetplayer

neopetplayer Level I

well i would normally say not to hit any one on a normal situation, but if any one picks a fight with you and you are in a situtation that you do have to defent your self by hitting it doesnt matter if your defending yourself from a man or a women

19. Poprockz

Poprockz Level II

Well my post probably made me come off pretty 'disgusting' then.. but really I don't believe hitting a girl is right either.

It's just.. when a person is a threat to you and trying to start some kind of physical conflict, gender becomes less of an issue. Admittedly, it'd be easier to hit a guy in a fighting situation than a girl.. that's a given.

20. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

Ok i guess i didn't word that well enough, why should women get to pick and choose which rights they want, where they get equality, who can hit them? Yes guys are stronger than women but i believe that not to be because a gentic build but because of a social build... if you think about it we lower the standards for women in sports but women also work less in a workout then men, i know because i do cross country and the varsity girls are doing less work then the JV guys... i think work the girls as hard as guys and strength won't be an issue, also women claim to be smarter than men so why is it that whenever they get in a pinch with a man they can't outsmart the man and get away? And seriously our society needs to realize women the only difference/s physically are one penis/ of course, and the amount a girl works out compared to a guy. If a girl worked out just as much as a guy the guy would only be taller on average...