1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...how do you move your messages out of your outbox?

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Rena, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Rena

Rena Level III

...okay this is a dumb question, so I apologise.
    It's probably just me being dumb.
    As usual.
    Feel free to throw tomatoes .-.

Well, I've sent a few PM's to people, but they are stuck in my outbox and I've no idea how to proceed from there. How do I... send them to people (i.e. move them to the sent messages folder)?

I've read through this (http://www.neofriends.net/introduct...here-ultimate-guide-to-neofriends-t23893.html), but it didn't say how exactly to... complete the sending process. Okay, I feel really dumb now. Heh.

Yes, this is the first time I'm using the PM feature, which is rather slow, considering I'm already a Level 2 user. Hah, just got into trading... :X

*hides behind a wall*
    .-.

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Once you send a message, it goes into your outbox until the receiver opens it. Once that happens, it moves into your sent box. A handy little feature.

However, if you want to get rid of the message totally, just delete it. The receiver won't be able to read the message, but will be aware that you sent one.

3. Rena

Rena Level III

Ah, I see. Was a little confused there, since my cellphone works differently. Ahahaha.
    And yes, it is a handy feature!

Thanks loads :)