1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to make money?

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by chelsea1, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

how to you make lots of gold in runescape?

is that is so can someone tell me how to make them as i don't know how to with an average / poor account (total level 180 or something and non-member)

many thanks
    giving +rep to good posts

2. iceox

iceox Level I

?

where can i donwload runescape?

3. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

yeah im havin a tough time makin the gold too!!

4. TIFB

TIFB Newbie

Haha, not much help, but I also could.

I suggest minign though it's fairly difficult. Haha I always ask my friend who has like million how he can make soo much money while I keep m,iningand I can't make any and he's like "Just take some time and get into the guild, my GOD!" So, lol, that's best dvice I can give you. Practice mining, and save up your oar. As you get to the required level, I suggest buying better piks. Now oyu owuld elvel up much faster byt not saving oars, but seeing as you are doing this to make money, I suggest just saving the oars.

5. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

im gonna try fishin cuz hen i check the general stores fish is very expensive but i just gotta level up all im gettin now is shrimp!!

6. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

To begin with you should start out Mining. Then i suggest you start smithing all your oars into bars, at the earlier stages you'll onmly be able to make iron and bronze bars, but when you can make steel bars thats when you can really make some easy money. If you dont wanna start smithing you could just save the ore's like iron, coal and mithril and sell them.

If you dont want to start out mining you could alternativly start fishing, you wont really get anything of much worth until you can get trout or pike. Pker's will buy these for about 5k or something like that per 25. After you get to level 40 i suggest starting to fish for lobsters. You can then sell the lobsters for around 150-250gp each. Sometimes you wont even have to cook them and you'll get that much for them.

7. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

is it just me or is it really really long

becuase first you have to get the stuff then level up and then level up in combat to get to other spots!!! then you have to prepare and this game isnt that fast and i seriously think neopets is easier and faster

so are there any cheats at all???

8. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

The levels are actually pretty easy to go up until you get to around lvl 60. If you dont have the cash then you do the mining or fishing until you can afford good armour and weapons, simple as that.

http://www.srl-forums.com
    Have a look there if your looking for "cheats"

9. TIFB

TIFB Newbie

Yes, you can get bots and things. For some reason, I don't find cheating on RS fun. I play the legit. As for neopets, I can't say the same (not that I even have an AB xD)

10. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

but i just wanna quikcly get ot the mining steel and for me its takes a lil while...and how do you tell what level your on??? cuz arent there different levels for each thing

11. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Well yeah, but all you need to do to check that is right click on the skill in your skills page when your logged in.

12. Philantrothy

Philantrothy Level III

erm... merchanting... for starters... buy/sell lobbies... later on... go for ets like halloween masks or phats and so... might profit 5mil or more for masks and so =)

13. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

im also selling feathers for cheap!!! like 8gp

htstigers03 - Please don't double post - edit your first post instead! - Marlene

14. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Nice double post there. How about moving a town over to varrock or falador and then buying and selling things to members that have played for more than an hour.

Profitable items.. Death/Nature/Law Runes, Coal, Steel Bars, Lobsters, Halloween masks, Santa hats, Party hats

15. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

sorry about the double...i swear i didnt realize i did that....

anyway...is anyone buying iron??? i usually stock up on that and smelt...my combat level is 25 my mining is 30 and smelting is 22!!!! only 3 days of play is that good or bad??? but i only have a lil over 3000 gp in my bank and in hand!!!! not like the prices people are talkin such as 400k and stuff like that!!

16. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Well once you get your smithing lvl up to when you can make items such as steel legs etc, thats when you'll start getting more money.

You just have to be patient, the higher lvl's you get the more money you'll make. Im training a friends mining/smithing now actually.

BTW yes you are doing very good for 3rd day of play usually people take like 1/2 months to get that when they first start playing.

17. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

IS ANYONE SELLING A MITH PIC....DAMN...IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE BUT I REALLY WANT A CHEAP ONE!!!
    EDIT: caps are on by accident(im not that mad)

And does anyone know the runescape to neopoint ratio???

18. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

The pick.. Just keep mining until your lvl 30 with the bronze pick and then you'll be able to buy an addy pick alot easier.

The ratio.. Hmm.. it depends maybe 2 Gp's: 1 Np's because gp's are easier to make than np's

19. htstigers03

htstigers03 Level II

well...i am already lvl 37 mining and i want to buy for cheap!!! people here sell for like 2k for a mith pickaxe!!! so idk!!!

about the ratio thing..to me get gold is harder!!!lol

20. lopsk8er

lopsk8er Level III

uh well i have about 12mil.. i made most of it from pking, but you're probably to low of a level to make any money at all doing that. Mining is usually the way low levels get money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.