1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I bought acheture ultimate and my account got deleted. Help!

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by plusfaith, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plusfaith

plusfaith Newbie

I have messaged every admin and everything and the one that tried to help me couldn't. It's been two months since I have messaged the creator and I saw he did log in since then and just didn't reply. Really makes me worried to purchase more things just so I can lose my account and not be able to use it. Please PM me with an answer. Also on the forums for Acheture Ultimate my posts are there from before but it has a blank spot for my user name. So please help. My account before was jehxcore. I didn't break any rules and i was only inactive for 6 months. Please help because I don't want to have to purchase a different one.

2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    PM me with more information.

Old Account Name:
    Email Address/s used on the old account:
    Password/s for old account:
    IP Address (If Known)

Do you remember any personal messages that may have existed? If so, details of those.

NOTE: I am a moderator. Do not give this sort of information to any user that does not have a blue or black username on here. Only Blue or black users can assist. And if you've already contacted an Admin them I don't like your chances but I'll give it a shot.

Note to mods / Admins: This matter I've investigated. Ive been unable to assist/locate the account/email probably used on that account. It is not even on the active ban list. Advice was given to start over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.