[LE] How to get the Tyranu Evavu Avatar

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Lervendal, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lervendal

Lervendal Level I

Getting the Tyranu Evavu Avatar​

This is by far one of the easiest avatars to get, many people have told me in the past that they have a hard time getting this avatar so I decided to post a guide (obviously) on how to get this avatar. The answers will not always be correct but most of the time they are. I myself have gotten this avatar tons of time within several tries, after reading this guide I'm sure your score in Tyranu Evavu will improve and eventually you will get this avatar.

[​IMG]
    "How to Get: Correctly guess 15+ cards in a row in Tyranu Evavu."

Step 1. Have at least 1000 nps! Yes that is quite the amount to carry, but don't worry about it you'll make it back in no time if you make it far enough in Tyranu Evavu.=D

Step 2. Make sure you have this guide open!=D

Step 3. Press "Play Now" and play awayyy.

Remember you only need to get 15 correct to receive the avatar, this guide should help your decisions while playing the game, keep in mind that the answers I posted here are from personal experiences and these will not always be correct but should be correct most of the time.=)

TIP: ACE IS ALWAYS EVAVU anddd TWO IS ALWAYS TYRANU, THIS IS USEFUL BECAUSE IF YOU GET THEM MORE THAN ONCE IN A GAME YOU'LL BE EVEN CLOSER TO GETTING THE AVATAR.=)

[​IMG]
    Ok, cards #345 are 95% of the time Tyranu, 5% of the time you'll get unlucky and it won't be, but theres a good chance that it will be Tyranu.

[​IMG]
    Next come #678 these cards are a bit tricky,mainly because they are the middle card, honestly when it comes to 6 I pick Tyranu, I think you should too. For #7 and 8 pick its hard but I'd say pick Tyranu for 7 and Evavu for 8 since the odds that it will hit Evavu is greater.

[​IMG]
    For numbers 9+ I say pick evavu, 75% of the time it will be Evavu but sometimes when it matters most you'll prolly get screwed over.

Now lets review...
    [​IMG]-Evavu

[​IMG]-Tyranu

[​IMG]-Tyranu

[​IMG]-Tyranu

[​IMG]-Tyranu

[​IMG]
    - Tyranu(sometimes evavu but you have a better chance of getting it correct with tyranu.)

[​IMG]
    - Tyranu(this is one of the middle cards but the odds are greater if you put Tyranu)

[​IMG]
    - I can't really give you a straight up answer but its a 50-50 chance that you will get this correct.

[​IMG]-Evavu

[​IMG]-Evavu

[​IMG]- Evavu

[​IMG]-Evavu

[​IMG]
    -Evavu(If your unlucky an Ace will pop up and you'll get screwed over lol, but it does not happen often.=) )

*Keep in mind that there is a limit to how many times you can play a day.​
    Guide written by Bry4n​

Aaron likes this.
  2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Re: [GUIDE] How to get the Tyranu Evavu Avatar

You submitted these guides into the Forum Cash For Guides thread. Please do not take somebodies work and claim it as your own. Just because you put the name in a small font in the corner of the guide, does not make it all right. This is plagiarism

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.