1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[LE] TNT Staff Smasher Tips {Moderately long read}

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by WildSnorlax, Sep 24, 2009.

1. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

Intro
    So this morning, I woke up an hour earlier than my alarm, so I started to go through my avatarlog and see what game avs I need so I can try playing them; One of them that came up was "Whack a Staff Member" or now called "TNT Staff Smasher". I can't guarantee that the tips in this guide or whatever {I'd hardly call it a guide} will get you an avatar, but it might help you go thr right direction in terms of improving.

Game

This game is straight forward, you whack any "humans" {Is that what TNT really is?} that appear from a random cubicle in an office type setting, it starts off really easy, and look, you get a target symbol with the first level! Then after wards they appear in masses, like 3-4 each time but don't panic! You have room for a couple of misses until you run out of time. If you have the option, DON'T choose to hit Adam when there are other people, Adam only gives +3, so you wouldn't want to miss the chance of getting higher points. Females tend to add more points, ranging from +5 to +13 I believe. I still need to research on the points to each member. ALL neopets take 10 points away.

Then it goes NUTS. At around lv 11 {Should have about 1800+ points} they appear like CRAZY and only stay for like half a second. So you got to have eyes like a hawk and a reflex like a uh...gazelle? Haha.

I will edit with pictures and a list of points for each person/neopet after school!

Tips
    I noticed that when I play a game like this, knowing that you're so close yet so far to the avatar score, I start to get nervous/excited, meaning that sometimes my heart beats a tad bit faster, and my hands start to spaz whenever something pops out of the cubicle, whether it's a neopet or not. THIS IS THE SIGN YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK, RELIEVE YOUR NERVES, CALM DOWN, WHATEVER YOU CALL IT, JUST LEAVE THE SCREEN THERE {At the move on to the next level screen after each level} and play something ELSE.

This game is mostly just about reflexes and what your "natural reaction" would do when you're doing something specific {finding staff to whack}, probably just like half those neopets games out there that they time you for. What I find useful, is practice on other more "realistic" games, like rhythm games, it really helps your reflex a little. I play a game called "Taiko no Tatsujin" and it's just a taiko drumming game, and it tests my reflex, I started off being really bad at it, but I got better and I can now play "Oni" level {Meaning devil mode in Japanese} and I am going to be honest, it helped me a LOT. So if you play games..like FPS {lol you can't be slow in those..right?} or DDR, or Rockband/Guitar Hero or just real instruments like drums and stuff. Yeah I know there are probably a MILLION things out there in real life that can help with it though..}

Remember..practice makes perfect..if you're asking why you're never getting this avatar or this trophy or this score, then this is exactly why. Playing a game legit once in awhile brings more fun and sentiment than you think.

This guide is not exactly complete, I will add more things to it later tonight.
    Written, worded, and originally formed using Mooie's cow brain.

2. Szisaw

Szisaw Newbie

Re: TNT Staff Smasher Tips Legit{Moderately long read}

thats a pretty good guide :)

i get the spazzing too lol :p
    still havent got the avvie thou :(

3. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

Re: TNT Staff Smasher Tips Legit{Moderately long read}

Rhythm games are my life... I play them whenever I need to just chill out and relax; they always take my mind off things xD That's a good tip about the relax part and go do something else :p

Fun game, maybe the rhythm game stuff helped my reflexes and whatnot, cause I get the avvie score everytime xD

4. samy4612

samy4612 Newbie

coool and nice one

5. amanda121

amanda121 Level I

nice guide, i like this game