1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LeBron James to the Miami Heat!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lightning, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

Yea, he is selfish. But then again I can understand his decision from like 10 point of views. So maybe the one that he had in mind doesn't come back to haunt him. lol

2. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

I know what you mean. As soon as I heard on ESPN that the Heat could afford him, I'm just thinking "K LeBron is going there." He's damn good enough to win. Hopefully he can with this team. I expect good things from the Heat. As does everyone, I'm sure XD

3. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

Of course they can afford him. But I don't think money was an issue for him...after all, he makes like 200 million from Nike....
    I'm curious to see how they will do next year, but im not going to pay attention.

4. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Wait, isn't the point of playing the game to win it? I don't think that's selfish, he's just putting himself in the best position to get a title and make a crapton of money, too. What was he supposed to do?

Ugh, I'm so sick of hearing about his ineloquent ass, but ITD with him being selfish. It was pretty smart actually.

5. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

If you look at what he did to everyone else it is selfish.
    Lebron = holding Cleveland's economy together with duck tape. He was causing alot of the revenue in Cleveland.
    And I'm sick of hearing about him too, yesterday I was watching the news and 99% of it was about him. I was like SERIOUSLY? Everybody is so freaking busy talking about lebron and all this garbage that nobody seems to care the world could possibly hit the worst depression in history soon.. and 48/50 states in the U.S. would go bankrupt.... This is why I think any celebrity related TV should go poof.

6. 5tar

5tar Level I

I think he is in it for the $$...What a jerk. People like that ruin the game.

7. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

... Isn't he taking less money in Miami...?

8. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

Yea, he's not doing it for the money. He makes 10 times more with sponsorships than from his contract. He is doing it to win the NBA championship.

9. imjustjesus

imjustjesus Level II

Lol. But ya he is getting less. But he stilll makes a crap ton of money...

10. Nathan

Nathan Level I

He is getting less, like most people he moved because he wants to win the title which is why most athletes participate, as they want to win.

11. astrongbeliever

A lot of people are hoping for an injury to hit one of the 3 because that's the only way they can lose ahah

My favorite quote on this is
    Lebron is flying south, while his mom is riding west.