Legit Way OF Making Np

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by boomm, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomm

boomm Level IV

I found this guide and I thought I should share it with you. It will go through all the worlds on neopets:

------------Tyrannia-----------

Here you should just grab some free omelette. You shouldn’t really bother playing the ‘wheel of Mediocrity’, as it can often be more costly than helpful.

---------Space Station--------

There is nothing of interest here at all… I guess you could always have a game of Gormball because you can win some items if you do well but apart from that it's a waste

---------Mystery Island------

While you’re here you should claim you free go on the tombola. The prizes don’t usually get much better than the odd codestone but hey, It’s free!

--------Krawk Island--------

Here you should play the buried treasure game. You don’t win very often but it’s cheap and sometimes the prizes include 20 doubloons and over 1 million Neopoints! Let’s play food club. To do this you should make 10 maximum bets everyday. I always make 8 fair bets and 2 silly ones and I have made a lot of Neopoints from this game. Each bet should contain someone from each of the 5 competitions. Build your bets around the following people (Gooblah Grarrl – Scurvy Dan – Federismo Corvallio – Buck Cutlass – Franchisco Corvallio) and for one of the five competition pick someone with slightly higher odds…Yeah I know its confusing but here is an example:

Shipwreck: Fairfax the Deckhand - 5/1 Lagoon: Scurvy Dan the Blade - 2/1 Treasure Island: Federismo Corvallio - 3/1 Hidden Cove: Gooblah the Grarrl - 2/1 Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 2/1

------Faerie Land-------

Visit the healing springs as often as possible. The springs can heal your pet of any disease, so when your pets sick dont waste Np on medicine just keep visting untill your pet is healed. You should play the wheel of Excitement as it has been know to give out items worth over 500,000np.

-----The Lost Desert---

Here you should be visiting Coltzans Shrine and getting your free spin on the Fruit Machine as it can give good items and lots of Np if your lucky, and also pick up a scatch card

-----Haunted Wood----

Boo! o_0 Well…Not much to do here….You should probably get a Spooky Scratch Card but not much else.

-----Meridell----------

While you’re here you should play the Turdle Racing Game. To do this you should make 3 bets of 1500np on turdle number 5. This turdle wins just as often as the others and pays out more Neopoints. On a good day you can win 45.000np and on a bad day you can lose 4500np. Oh and if you were unlucky enough to win a worthless food item on the tombola then you can feed it to your turdle but from my experience feeding the turdle makes no difference to the race result.

---Terror Mountains--

Visit the Snow-wager. Buy as many Scratch cards as you can but don’t scratch them. Put them in your shop for the following prices:

Race to riches = 675 Np Terror Trove = 745 Np Faeries Fortune = 1,995 Np Peak’o’Plenty = 9,995 Np Icetravaganza, Try putting it on the trading post for around 120,000 Np

Do the Snow faerie quests. To do this check the prices of the items she requires on the shop wizard. If the total cost of the items is over 5000np then just fail the quest and wait for a fresh one to start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, now that we're done with the places lets get move on to other things

-------Stock Market---------

Ahh, the stock market i make ALOT of Np here. But how does this "Stock Market" work?
    Well these "stocks" or shares are little parts of the company, depending on how well the company's doing the price of their stock might go up or down. Now that you know what stock is which stock do I buy and when sould I sell it? Well 1st you sould look for a stock thats at 15 Np as thats the lowest you can buy it, and buy 1000 shares and keep buying 1000 shares every day untill it goes over 20 then its time to play the waitng game i recommend to sell all your stocks when its at a 35% or more increase but it's up to you.

------------Games-------------

The most important part of making Np, 1st off play the featured game as it give you twice the normal amount of Np and play it 3 times as every game you sould play. Now lets go into the seprate parts

___Luck/Chance___

*Ding*Ding*JACKPOT* Its's a Lucky day for you. Well if you have the Np you sould play Cork Gun Gallery, Coconut Shy, Bagatelle, and Test Your Strength as they are all random that you will win. Now if you want to play slots I reccomend Brucey B Slots but i usually stay away from slots. If you have very few Np i would play Dice-A-Roo, Gormball, and Kacheek Seek.
    Other than those i would play The Neopian Lottery, and Scarab 21.

___Puzzles____

Grrr the hard puzzles. IF your a good story teller i would try the Caption Competition, Storytelling and Poetry Competition. If your looking for a trophy i would play Cheat. You cpuld play Clifhanger as there answers for it everywere.Some other good games to play would be Deckswabber, Destruct-O-Match II, Kiko Match II, NeggSweeper, Mystery Pic, and Pyramids.If yoir looking for a real challenge try NeoQuest II, Lenny Conundrum, and Plushie Tycoon.

___Action_____

*BOOOM* Yes it's Action. Well the most e-z games to get Np are Bumper Cars, Carnival of Terror, Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars, Ice Cream Machine, Igloo Garage Sale - The Game, Meerca Chase II, and Ultimate Bullseye. For a Harder games with better payoff theres Hannah and the Pirate Caves, Warf Rescue Team, and Zurroball.

2. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

Sounds good, if you play legit this could be very helpfull? :wink:

3. boomm

boomm Level IV

Yeh IF you play legit and for it'll help newbies too.

4. belzz

belzz Newbie

thanks!

thanks for posting this. Really helped. I tried the buried treasure and i wont 1000nps!! woot. thanks alot.

5. pinkie33

pinkie33 Level I

Great guide. Will try to do daily if I come online.

6. boomm

boomm Level IV

Re: thanks!

kool! the highest amount I've ever won from it was 2000np. Lol But my first time playing it I didn't get a neopoint

7. spyder

spyder Level I

great tips, well done

8. princessme

princessme Newbie

Oh, thank you^^ :lol:

9. smr06

smr06 Newbie

cool

thabjs, knew most of it, ut thanks for posting

10. boomm

boomm Level IV

Yeah most of these code everyone might already know but there are quite a few that people haven't seen yet and if you've seen them all already, then you'll be able to use them anytime you come to this site!

11. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Thanks I use the turdle races to make some money now and it works.

12. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

Is there a hack that makes you win all turdle races? i thought i had one a while ago but i cant find it anymore.

13. twinkies

twinkies Level II

Thanks for the guide! I made tons of extra nps ^_^

14. justin

justin Newbie

thanks n.n

15. cardenal

cardenal Level III

Thanks a bunch guy
    This is friggen helpful

16. novasephiroth

novasephiroth Newbie

thnk u my mom will like these tips :D

17. alone1

alone1 Level II

your mom cheats on neopets?

18. Michelle

Michelle Level II

Poor Family

That's actually kind of funny. I can see a child and his or her mother arguing about who gets the MP that was just ABed.

19. draik145

draik145 Newbie

sweet

good for newbies or people who play legit

20. Michelle

Michelle Level II

300 Points?

Anyways, back to the guide. I could get some use out of this if my main gets iced. I'll need some starting money before ABing again. Besides, I love playing games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.