1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help again/ dont do drugs

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by moose, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy

Billy Level IV

great! welcome to the club.

2. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

What you're going to change peoples minds about drugs by posting in annoying size 18 red font? :roll:

DONT DO DRUGS!!!!!!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Truth is Teenagers do do drugs, do have premiscuis sex, do get drunk and get into fights. Thats part of being a teenager, its a learning experience. Half of you are bashing weed and others drugs and you've never even tried it. Im not saying that all of you should go out and try weed, do speed, or take pills, i couldn't care less what you do with your life, im just saying that i've done it and theres nothing wrong with me, i still have an IQ of 112.. Im not a lazy "stoner" im not a theiving "druggie"

You both seem to be leading sheltered lives, politicians, sports stars, policemen, singers all those people you look up to take drugs and thats the simple truth, you can choose to believe what you like.

3. Billy

Billy Level IV

if you have an iq of 112 while your on drugs, then imagine what it could be if you werent. whats the point of drugs. by doing drugs, all your doing is killing yourself. so you can what, be high for an hour and not remember what you did. i feel kind of bad for you because it sound like you had a trougled childhood based on what your saying. and so what that were saying bad things about drugs without trying them. we dont try them because we know that they kill you. theyre illegal for a reason. and all of this stuff about getting drunk, getting into fights and having sex is not what teenagers do. alclohol is bad for you, especially if you under the age of 21 thats why its illegal to drink. i have an uncle who drinks a pack of beer a day and all he does is sit around and watch tv. and, like lbadmus said, beer makes you fat, he became very fat and he doesnt have a job. that is why i dont want to drink or do drugs. i want to get a good job, get a lot of money and spend it on things better than drugs, like a house and a sweet car.

4. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

I had that IQ before i started doing drugs, which i might add, i dont do speed, or take ecstacy anymore and i only did it 5-8 times. I didn't have a troubled life like you'd like to believe, i went to and upper class school, i lived in an upper class suburb.

You say that the legal drinking age is 21, well for those people who dont live in america (OMGSH someone who doesnt live in USA :shock:) The legal drinking age for people in australia is 18, so what because the USA puts the legal age as 21 everyone should?, because alcohol is so damaging and everyone is going to turn out like your uncle?. I know i have self control, sure i've gone over the top and threw up a few times, but i know what my limit is, im not a drug addict, nor an alcoholic, im just a person who likes to have fun aided by alcohol

IM A CRIMINAL EVERYONE!!!!

5. Billy

Billy Level IV

if you have such a high iq, then why did you start doing drugs. its good that you stopped the ecstasy but why dont you stop drugs all together. its not doing any good for you, its only doing bad. and how can you have fun aided with alcohol if you dont remember anything because your drinking so much. its stupid. Stay drug free everyone

6. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Jesus christ have you ever drank alcohol or wait i wont ask if you've smoked weed before, but your not a complete blubbering mess when you do both, its not like i smoke weed (which i do once or twice a month now) and forget everything thats happened while ive been stoned. I dont drink 12 cans in a night and cant remember anything the morning after, sure some things might have been lost, but im almost always reminded of it the day after by my mates.

Im actually starting to think that you're the one with the troubled childhood. Isn't school working out for you? Do you want to be one of the "cool" kids? Do you wish you had more friends?

Drugs do more than negative effects, i believe they open your mind to wider things like corruption, seeing things for what they really are, and see it as a way to temporaily escape pain, whether being physical or emotional pain.

7. Billy

Billy Level IV

no i have never smoked pot or drank. thats because i follow something, its called the law. and what fun is it being told what you did the other day by your friends when you could have just done everything without drinking. ok , school is working out fine for me i get all a's and have plenty of friends. and no i dont want to be one of the "cool" kids if it means hanging out with a bunch of potheads, i am cool among my own friends and if i wanted more friends, i would go find more friends, not ruin the rest of my life by doing drugs. also, stop changing what im saying, its very childish .

8. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

I don't think you can really talk bad about drugs/alcohol unless you've done them and know what they do to you. I've gotten hammered and still remember stuff, there's just spots that blank out. Like I went to my cousins and we had a party and I remember the whole night almost and I was so drunk. The only part I don't remember is sprawling on the pool table. And I have done weed before, you still remember a lot of what you did. Everything just becomes hilarious, I got so baked on St. Patrick's Day and I can tell you everything I did that night while I was high.

9. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

I changed one thing to see what your reaction would be, and i got the one i wanted. I dont care about this topic anymore your to close minded to have a debate with, i'd have more chance argueing with a rock. Maybe not where you live but...

TEENAGERS DRINK, DO DRUGS, HAVE SEX, GET INTO FIGHTS, BREAK THE LAW

EDIT : Billy_Bob_Joe and now you give me -rep because you think thats going to hurt my self esteem or something, how childish are you. Get over it dude theres drugs in the world and theres nothing that you can do about it, so just live in denial, your perfect little world where all is good and when your ready to face the facts step out into the real world and see what things are like

10. Billy

Billy Level IV

I am talking bad without trying them because they are bad for you and illegal. i will never do drugs so i will never know what its like. thats a good thing. also your perception of the world is very messed up i serously think you need help.(not you chris)

11. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

Actually alcohol isnt illegal and not all drugs are illegel...ever heard of a drug called salvia distillium (or something like that) it makes you hallicunate, see things that arent there...my friend did it and a ceramic clam was talking to him...that seems pretty bad, but its not illegal..

12. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

And I really think you need a reality check. get outside and you'll see that drugs are everywhere, your favourite band are doing drugs today.

Oh and for everyone's sake please stop saying drinking is illegal.. Im 18 A TEENAGER, and the drinking age over here is 18 so therefore its not illegal so shut up about that.

13. Billy

Billy Level IV

well, most of them are illegal and even if some are legal, im not trying them. also, for me, drinking is illegal. ok, so bands do drugs. that doesnt mean everyone should. also for people in the us drinking is illegal unless your 21

14. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Im not saying because bands do drugs that everyone should im saying you're so against drugs that even the bands that you listen to are doing them. So what do you do there? ignore the fact they're doing drugs, and ignore the fact that it probablly helps them write the songs you bop around too?

15. omgcat

omgcat Level IV

This is simply retarded.

Why are you fighting over a silly thing?

Put it this way.

Drugs like marijuanna, can be good and used for healing and medical perposes.

People have the right to do drugs. Even though it may be illeagle.

You both are correct at your stands, Bob, you dont need to do drugs, Jaggerrr has the choice to do drugs.

Bob, you could grow up and be a multi million-air, or fall in a ditch and die.. doing drugs doesnt change it.

Jaggerrr can die on drugs, or become a multi million-air or do both at the same time...

Anything can happen, with drugs, or without. xO

Drinking is different. You are ALLOWED to drink, at any age, as long as you are on private property. Some countries you can be 13 and drink.. some 21, some you arent allowed at all. but people break rules, it is the way of life.

16. Billy

Billy Level IV

well actually, i dont listen to nirvana because Kurt Cobane commit scuicide when he was on so many drugs. and also, you cant be sure that all people in bands are on drugs. mabye a couple but not all. is that why you started drugs. or was it peer pressure?or even if it was something else, there are people out there to help you stop your drug addiction.

17. moose

moose Level IV

ok belive me, after you hit about 19, all you guys that do drugs/drink, are gonna hate yourselfs
    i know a WHOLE SHITLOAD of guys who did drugs and drank at your age, and have been in jail, and have been in the hospital from either trying/accualy killing someone, or cutting theyre wrists because of DRUGS
    therefore drugs can f***king suck my c**

18. Billy

Billy Level IV

hey, shade here is a userbar for your sig if you want it [​IMG]

19. omgcat

omgcat Level IV

Wtf?

Why do you need to swear.. o.0 Just because you are on drugs, doesnt mean you will die, go to jail, or any shiz like that. My bro did drugs..He was smart about how he did drugs. He is 20, doin well, he has a job.

20. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

seriously wtf are you talking about?what kind of drugs did they do to make them cut their wrists?what about hippies?they're successful now even though they did drugs 30 years ago..whats the difference now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.