1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help again/ dont do drugs

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by moose, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose

moose Level IV

im generalizing...

2. Billy

Billy Level IV

your right, it doesnt mean you will die but they are still very bad for you and threre is no smart way to do drugs, sorry. and its kinda sad that everyone except shade and i are doing drugs or supporting drugs

3. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

you cant generalize...that's like a sterotype, just because a couple people do drugs and go try and kill themselves doesnt mean that every person that does it will try and kill themseleves. Just because some people cant control themselves and spend every penny on drugs doesnt mean everybody will. You can't think like that, you make assumptions and offend a large population of people.

4. moose

moose Level IV

this is more of a proven stereotype, over 50% of people who have done drugs or do drugs will tend to HATE themselfs

5. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Well actually i chose to get high for my first time, i went to someone i knew who smoked weed and asked them if i could get some or have a smoke with them. Yes thats right it was my own chose to smoke weed for the first time. Your a very close minded person who seems to live in a sheltered world.

Second of all, How am i a drug addict if i smoke weed once or twice a month at most?

You're proving yourself to be a moron here billy_bob

6. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

ive done drugs and i dont hate myself, acutally every person that i know that has done drugs doesnt hate themselves..not sure where you got that stat but I think it's incorrect...besides its probably like people who r doing like coke 5 times a day and then go cold turkey and are having withdrawl, or people that got caught and end up spending 15years in jail

7. Billy

Billy Level IV

i know not everyone on drugs is bad but the only reason i am voicing my opinion so much is because some people abuse the drugs and die. also (most) drugs are illegal and also it is because i find Jaggerrr's view of the world very twisted, saying that all teenagers do drugs, drink, get in bar fights, and have sex. and you, jaggerrr are proving your self to be a real jerk

8. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

I think that the propaganda has got a few forum users blind here chris..

Well obviously none of that happens, because you said so billy_bob_joe. Obviously you're not going to see any of that stuff happeneing if your infront of your computer monitor all night.

I ask anyone who hasn't seen or heard of teenagers that: drink alcohol?, do drugs?, have sex?, get into fights?

BTW what the hell are you talking about bar fights? like you said teenagers over in the usa cant get into bars

9. Billy

Billy Level IV

blind, i dont know where you have been for the last 20 years, but drugs are illegal, the damage your brain, teenagers shouldnt be on drugs or drinking.

10. moose

moose Level IV

but thats your friends and you thats maybe 50ppl max, theres millions of druggies
    and jagger if you still have to do it 1-2 a month your still a addict
    lmao isnt it funny how this topic started out as me saying i got rejected?

11. Billy

Billy Level IV

yes, once or twice a month is still too much. who am i kidding, once or twice a lifetime is too much.

12. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

you dont really get addicted to smoking weed, you get addicted to the relaxing feeling...its amazing everything becomes funny and you feel absolutly no pain..like this time my cousin rolled my down a hill while we where taboozing and i was high and i rolled right over a nail and i was like fuck, then got up and started laughing and ran up the hill and did it again

13. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

I dont have to do anything. Im not a drug addict. I choose to smoke weed once or twice a month, sometimes i wont smoke it one month sometimes i will smoke weed 4 times a month. These are my choices im not driven to do so by some addiction.

Shade and billy_bob_joe, Do you think everyone who uses drugs is addicted?

14. moose

moose Level IV

lmao if you want that snort pixie sticks, it gives you a 5 muinte session where you feel no pain except in your nose

15. Billy

Billy Level IV

and you enjoy that? if you want to be relaxed meditate or take some frikin seditives dont destroy your brain and break the law

16. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

what are some seditives that will make u relaxed?

17. moose

moose Level IV

lol i know that, but you rely on it to be relaxed, if you want to be super relaxed, fi nd god , i can help you if youd like

18. Billy

Billy Level IV

ummm let me think, all of them! thats what theyre designed for. and also if that nail landed in your face, what would you do then? oh you would have probably died because you wouldnt have noticed

19. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

no offense or anything, but I find that stuff boring, Ive been to church 3 times and it was pretty boring **I dont mean to offend anybody thats religious or anything** i do believe in god, im just not into church

20. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

I believe in god, but what your saying is i cant believe in god and smoke weed?

You never answered my question.. Do you think everyone who uses drugs is addicted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.