1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neofriends.net 2nd Birthday Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Information' started by ricky92, Oct 20, 2008.

1. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, we're soon celebrating the site's 2nd birthday! So keep in mind you will HAVE TO BE HERE on the 2nd of November. We need users to take part in the Bday quiz and there will also be a surprise *whoohoo!*.
    I'm sure you'll like it.

A mass mail will be sent to all the users (even inactive ones) to remind them of the event. The prizes will be awesome! If you want to donate feel free to do so. You will surely get a +rep from me and maybe some cash points if your donation is nice :)
    You can donate USD (yeah, I will donate 25$), Neopoints and Items. You could even donate "Real Life" stuff, but you would need to send that yourself. :D

You might have noticed the new "Events" forum. Well, it's for those who want to take part in the organization of events on the site... you can obtain the password by PM'ing Phee, Commy, chelsea1 or me.

2. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Leave me out the password *cry*
    and hmm, can you rearrange the date, the 31st is a BUSY NIGHT FOR MANY!
    many will be at parties, with family, out trick and treating etc
    halloween is a bad idea for a get together.

I know i for one shall be out drinking lol :p
    :(

3. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

We'll have the "party" on the 1st of November. Saturday, so most of us shouldn't have school. ;)
    Oh guys, it would be highly appreciated if you donated! It's your chance to get a +rep from an ADMIN! =P

4. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

I can donate around 2 million neopoints for use as prizes :) and maybe can help make some questions up too...

5. aleister_baum

aleister_baum Level II

How does someone go about donating? I have a pinata or two I want to donate. Every birthday needs them!

6. fail

fail Level IV

Not much.. But I can donate like a 1month acct? That wont be a ad prize! :p

7. randim

randim Newbie

would love to make it, but im gonna be heading out on a gig to panama on that week... =[

8. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

For donating you can PM one of the mods or me. Thanks in advance for any donation, your name will be listed on the donors list!

9. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Like SoC said, can we please move this to the first?? This way I can have a bowl of candy next to me haha and also Saturdays are so much easier and on Halloween their won't be many online.

10. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

So it's officially the 1st of november? or maybe second? Because I will most definitely be out on halloween (31st) and I may be hungover or at someone else's house the next day.

11. fail

fail Level IV

Phee??? getting hungover?? :p y dont we have it the 1st?

12. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

yessirree hungover. maybe, i'm not sure if i will be partaying it up or not that night. probably not, but there is a chance that i will be over someone else's house.

13. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

No offense to this site or anything, but I doubt I will be on neofriends on halloween. :p

14. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

If we had it a little later, it would help with preparation time

15. FunnyMonkey

FunnyMonkey Level I

*agrees*
    I am busy Oct 31st.
    Nov 1st would be great though. And I wouldn't mind donating some Neostuff if you need it :)

16. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Some things I think we should do :

- Change everyone's name to something randomly halloweeny....no one would pick haha would be total random. So i.e. Frankenstein, Witch, Black Cat, or more funky things.

- Have a logo contest, like the thing in the top right corner of every page here. I seen a past one for christmas, and that would be a really cool idea.

- Have a graphics contest, last one was a month ago, and well there would be a great theme idea - Halloween. :) (EDIT : Ahh looks like this is up and running :D :D)

17. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Phee "Fear me" the Mod

Sir "Sicko" Charles

M "Feces" Chezie

Ricky "The Icky" 92

etc.

18. fail

fail Level IV

what would i be phee?
    Concussion The Brain Damaged?

19. skier101

skier101 Level I

Personally I think the 2nd is the best for me to, the 1st Ill probably have alot of cleanup to do and I wont be feeling the best. We should also have kind of like a tombola thing, where everyone online at the party randomly posts a number and theres like 15 winning tickets out of 50?

Edit:
    Also another reason to have it on the 2nd, its the 2nd annual birthday event

20. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

M "Feces" Cheezie haha classic!! (Made me lol for realz) Although others are all good, but I think random would be more cool hehe, then everyone would get one. You pick a number 1-100 and that's your name....we would need to find 100 names but yeah. :p (Probably only like 50 but yeah)