1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New fight for the obelisk

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Detox, Apr 29, 2013.

1. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

Uh huh, I had 1000 wins...junk

2. Aemira

Aemira Level III

I'm going at it really halfheartedly this next time around. I was sway last time then I joined seekers and did nothing. Next time I don't know if I'll even fight either.

3. briannatardiff

briannatardiff Level I

What do you think they are going to do now that the thieves have won ? do we get any other points/ prizes other than a measly item for participating. If so im so done with this, its a waste of time.

4. Lizard

Lizard Level II

You are not going to get points for the prize shop anymore for participating.

If you join the (in the end) winning team and do about 20+ battles, you will be awarded with an avatar and site theme for your participation and get to pick a boon that will last until the next 'war' starts. So just do about 15-20 battles a day to get to your item limit and you'll be fine.

If you picked a losing team you get a small item prize (which are quite worthless as far as Ive heard).

On the board its going around to simply pick one team each weak with everyone to make that team win until everyone has the avatars/site themes.

In general your best bet on the winning team is to 'jump on the band wagon' aka, go along with the most popular team.

It looks like its going to be a two weekly sort of thing, one week of war, one week cooldown to pick your new team or something like that.

5. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

I was thinking the same thing... Couldn't this be catalogued the same way as if a bunch of users agree to inflate a certain item?

6. Lizard

Lizard Level II

I have no idea. If its just done by a board that says 'Join XXXXX' I think its fine since there was plenty of that going around the first time too.

But yeah, TNT might slam a banhammer down on it for all we know (but I dont think they overly care much)

7. Detox

Detox Level III

And an avatar for each side that wins the battle and takes the control of the obelisk