1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*NEW* Indiana Jones Movie!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Similius, May 18, 2008.

1. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

I saw it opening night, wasn't sure if I liked it. I wanted to like it but for some reason I couldn't.

This Indy movie takes place during the 50's where the sci-fi/alien theories started to begin. So respectively Indy VI would have some plot revolving around it. The previous movies took place during the 30's where the dungeon, treasure, stuff was hip so those movies revolved around that genre.

Meh Shia Lebouf ruined it for me, just stick to Transformers... >_>

2. sanzhiyan

sanzhiyan Level I

perfer the old ones!

3. fproplayr88

fproplayr88 Level II

it doesnt compare to the others =P

4. Patty

Patty Level III

i think the older movies were better

5. ds76

ds76 Level I

Absolutely ridiculous plot, disappointing.

6. RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25 Newbie

You don't put aliens.....in an indiana jones movie....you just...don't. Everything before that was great, good, awesome....felt nothing like the original movies, even though he did try....it just didn't have that whole peril feeling to it, which seems so hard to recreate in newer movies. Once they are captured, THAT all felt like Indy....and everything up to the whole 'it's an alien' part was good....and then that happened....and then I never wanted to watch the movie again, because I mean, COME ON!!! Keep it rooted to man made legends and what not.....

Plus...after the traps and cool things at the end of 3...this was a big let down with it's lack of those.

7. kelc3949

kelc3949 Level I

I figured it out the "big gift" was knowlage and the the ladys head isnt big enough like theirs...