1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Sig? [Comments]

Discussion in 'Graphics & Art Showcase' started by micorazonesazul, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micorazonesazul

micorazonesazul Level III

My Photoshop and/or PSP have been MIA since I've moved into my college dorm...but I downloaded a free trial and err *configured* it so I think I have a nice working full version right now. Hum. I seem to have forgotten how to make graphics.--Nevertheless-here are two sigs I was just working on...same thing ..slightly different. Let me know what you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gmugaman1990

gmugaman1990 Level I

not bad for forgetting all your graphics stuff haha, id say to start downloading some new brushes from http://www.deviantart.com so you can start putting some good backgrounds together. I'd also look up some tuts over lighting and smudging. Finally, go somewhere like http://www.planetrenders.net to get your renders. Good luck getting back into the whole graphics scene

3. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

Oh :)
    I love the first one.

Just try to work on the quality of the picture a bit, Like compress them more. Or save them as PNG. (If you haven't already).

4. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

Very nice! I actually like the second one more than the first, because I think the sparkles and that extra little bit of color add more overall to the picture instead of just the grayscaled background. The only thing that really bothers me (and even that's a strong term) about the second image is that the border seems more faded than in the first one. It's just my own personal opinion, but I like the borders to be a bit more distinguishable from the rest of the image.

I will also agree with cheeto in saying that the quality of the images leaves little to be desired. That, however, can be easily improved.

Have fun getting back into graphics! :)

5. icemint

icemint Level I

I love the second one. beautiful and magic light effect <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.