1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo wii

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by rachel1, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloopopo

bloopopo Level I

lol mr.underhill

im still saving up for one

2. h4x0r

h4x0r Level II

I've played and love it. Gets you more involved instead of just hitting buttons.

3. lyrikaluzi

lyrikaluzi Level II

i've wanted to try the wii so bad but none of the people i hang out with have any ..i'm dyin to try it tho... :cry: :D

4. bobby_32

bobby_32 Level I

I heard they have caused injuries, and hvae broken stuff such as tv screens. :eek:

5. battle

battle Newbie

i chose xbox 360 over wii becuase of the call backs they've had already

6. flashback

flashback Newbie

Yes it is deffinetly worth it i dont have a wii but i've tryed it out before.Its an awsome system.

7. _YoMomZoNaStIcK_

_YoMomZoNaStIcK_ Level III

i dont have either but i played them both i like xbox alot better cuz what if ur messing around and moving the wii controller to much and it slips out evntho it has that thing to go around u wrist people still broke them so i like just regular controlers and xbox has better games too

8. slayerzoro

slayerzoro Level II

mmm wii is okay now, i've had one for like 2 weeks, zelda got boring pretty fast, i don't know if it's just me. Splinter cell was crap for me, dbz budokai 2 was pretty fun, yeah most of the fun is because of the wii mote, but for now there's no real good games other than wii sports. At least that's what I think. It's getting a little boring, i'm just waiting for the super smash bros game online!! wahh that's gonna be so cool. but yeah it's pretty cool....

9. ctm_91

ctm_91 Level III

id like to try out the wii, but i just dont know if ill like it. it seems a little bit confusing

10. slayerzoro

slayerzoro Level II

lol it's not confusing at all, it's pretty simple and in the games they literally explain everything you have to do, sometimes the motions are weird and don't always work but yeah....not confusing at all....other than the fact the mote goes by the sensor bar and not the actual place the thign is pointing to the tv

11. Sorandra

Sorandra Level III

Some dude busted his tv screen somehow with the remote. What a 'tard.

I have a Wii. :) Red Steel is fun with friends over. I haven't had any problems with my Wii. It's so shmexy.

12. milgram

milgram Level I

wii is the best can't wait til more games come out

13. Konvict

Konvict Level IV

Dont like the Wii controls are total BS i am waiting on the release of the PS3 in march.

14. spetz

spetz Newbie

I think it rocks but im waiting for my bro to buy cause im to cheap.

15. matasakeki

matasakeki Level I

I definitely recommend getting one. The only problem is actually getting one, since the ones in stores sell out in 20 minutes or less and the ones on ebay are too overpriced. Since I work at an EB Games, I got first dibs on the first shipment. I really like the interactive portion of it with the Zelda. It makes it feel as though it's my own sword skill acting through Link, and it feels awesome. If I ever get tired, there are always the gamecube/virtual console games available. If you can get your hands on one, pull out the credit card/check book if you have to. Just one request if you ask about one in a store: Please have mercy on the employees and don't ask too many Wii questions.

16. moox3

moox3 Newbie

XD

I played it a couple of times, and I think its very good, Im planning on getting one when the price drops a little XD

17. sean425

sean425 Level II

Its a good system but if you can afford it buy a x360

18. akopco

akopco Level I

absolutely...after playing my friend's...it is SO COOL...i reccomend the tennis lol it kept us goin for like 5 hrs..

19. leezy

leezy Level II

i have it, i think the most fun i have is playin WII sports pack. and i cant believe people are blaming nintendo for broken TVs. its not their fault you dont know how to hold the remote

20. matasakeki

matasakeki Level I

I agree wholeheartedly. Those people are just stupid and/or over-zealous. Even I'm considered to overreact when I play Zelda or Wii Boxing, and even I don't break my tv or my remotes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.