1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo wii

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by rachel1, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x0angelus0x

x0angelus0x Level III

I don't really like Wii because Nintendo targets kids or children for most of their games. In another way of saying it, it's seem a little bit childlish, no offesnse. If I were younger, I may consider Wii as my favourite console.

2. anonymouso_O

anonymouso_O Level III

nah I think you're wrong there... nintendo is making a change, and a big comeback

3. leezy

leezy Level II

yeah nintendo went for wwhat they do best. which is make interactive games, i would definately choose the DS over the PSP in fun, even though it has bad graphics.

4. Avandia

Avandia Level III

I can't lie, I only read like the last 3 posts... but I just have to say.. the word "Wii" has entered my ears so much in the last 3 days it's coming out my @$$... and that's just wrong..!

5. anonymouso_O

anonymouso_O Level III

no silly boy.... psp beats ds, no call there

6. pinkydog

pinkydog Level III

wii

i wouldnt get the wii.. i like the xbox 360 best

7. xathanite

xathanite Level I

I wanted one for Christmas...didn't get one :p

8. luishem

luishem Level II

well, Like every body says the graphics are too retarded...
    the cool thing is you move and you dont stay there like a dummy just pressing butons "in most of the games"
    well, some games really gave me fun time like Rayman, Zelda, Red Style and inclusively the wii sports.
    but Ive also played stupid games like the dragon ball, I mean, its lworse than the N64 games, you cant make your own desitions at all, and you keep with that retarded fight style!

If your tired of the wii check this silly videos of people smashing wiis

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-1622052942674895555&q=smash my wii
    http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-8525535998941888488&q=smash my wii

9. bobby_32

bobby_32 Level I

Did anyone else hear bout this radio station out in California that had a contest where every person had to drink a bottle of water like every 15 minutes, and the person that could go the longest without going "Wii" would win a Nintendo Wii, and it ended up one of the gilrs ended up dying from water overdose or i guess it would be call H2O poisioning...but All that for a Nintendo Wii??...thats just crazy!

10. Rapi

Rapi Level I

I was expecting a lot from the Wii, and it didn't deliver what I expected.
    It's not bad, much better then the PS3, and it's got better games then the 360, in my opinion. (The only 360 game I like is Viva Pinata, really.)
    But it's not that great, I was expecting the remote to make me go "WOW!" and, hmm, not so much.
    Wii Sports is boring, Zelda is a game cube game, Red Steel sucks, Call of Duty sucks.
    I'm sure Trauma Center, Elebits, Rayman and WarioWare are awesome, though.
    Graphics don't make the game, and apparently it's got the power to deliver graphics that are sligthly superior to the original Xbox's, so that's enough for me. I don't need to see every single pore on Link's face to enjoy the game.
    And for the price, I'd get one, but my brother already has one, so I'll play with it when I go back home.

11. Rapi

Rapi Level I

That's because people are silly and like to make fools of themselves. >.>
    You don't NEED to jump around playing any of these games, I've played even Wii Sports sitting.
    It's not because they make it look like a fitness station in the commercials that you have to use it like that.
    Silly silly people, breakin' their TVs. ;_;

12. luishem

luishem Level II

lol, thats funny
    I always be very carefull because of that. and of course you dont nescesarly need to stand up or move the control over your head cuz the game has not laser sensors detecting where you are, but hey! thats what makes it fun! I mean, whats the point of playing wii sports sitting down?
    It kinda makes you feel you are inside the game...

13. matasakeki

matasakeki Level I

Regardless of the stupid/overzealous people breaking their TVs and Wii Remotes, they still sell like crazy. The longest I've ever kept one in my store was about an hour. That is with us being mean and not advertising that we have one in stock (people just have to get lucky and ask). The Wii is still a very new system and will continue to get better. Just wait for a couple of years and there will be plenty of things for everyone on it.

14. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

I'm not a big fan of game consoles in general. I just have my PS2 for DD(guita)R hero. :)

15. x0angelus0x

x0angelus0x Level III

I also own a PS2. My favourite game of all is Final Fantasy XII. Not a big fan of Wii though...

The next console I want to buy:
    1) PS3 because it rocks
    2) Xbox 360 because Halo 3 is coming out soon
    3) NDS because my sister loves Pokemon. She just want me to buy NDS because Pokemon Diamond & Pearl are coming out soon.

16. meepyou

meepyou Level I

I'd love to buy a Wii just to see how different it really is compared to the other consoles, and see if all the hype is really worth it :shock:

17. matasakeki

matasakeki Level I

Have you tried any of the demos at Gamestop/Ebgames? There's a Zelda demo at the moment. It doesn't quite live up to all the hype yet, since the Virtual Console isn't quite developed yet, and it's still a new system. If you like to get into the games this is a good system for you and will be a good system for a while. Even if you like to sit down and play, that's still possible with most of the Wii Games, plus it's fully backwards compatible with the gamecube and you can purchase old SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Turbo Grafx 8, and N64 games to keep on the Wii's hard drive forever.

18. X Joe Kickass X

X Joe Kickass X Level IV

YEA!

I already bought the Super Mario for 64!

Its pretty good seeing as the price is pretty low.

19. matasakeki

matasakeki Level I

I'm waiting for Majora's Mask to be available. Probably by then there will be tons of good games on the Virtual Console. Nintendo is just trying to maximize profits off of each set of games that they release for the Virtual Console.

20. X Joe Kickass X

X Joe Kickass X Level IV

NO WAI!

Theres no way that you can buy Majoras Mask

THAT WOULD BE TIGHT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.