1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cameronCRUNK, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sita Moon

Sita Moon Level I

Over-use of piercing is extremely disturbing to me.

I remember one time I was in geometry as a freshman, and this guy had all these tattoos and peircings sat next to me. I was scared silly. Yes, I know it's horrible to judge someone on how they look; After all, I was just a kid back then.

I have my belly-button and my ears peirced.
    I couldn't stand any more. xD

2. crssnate

crssnate Level I

Personally i think that they are really dumb and stupid they just look disgusting
    but if you want to get them i'm not telling you that u shouldn't im just saying i think there weird

3. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

People maybe getting their ears pierced is chill- but getting like 40 piercings all over your body is... Well.. Um... I'll just say not very good.... I'm at a loss of words.
    As for tongue piercings... Ew.. :-/ I'd never get one.

4. Mel

Mel Level I

i think nose piercings are stupid. and gages beyond what the normal ear goes, also dumb. but theres plently of others who find that kinda stuff attractive. its just not for everything : P i also really dislike it when people have piercings who don't um.. shower regularly.. that kind of stuff no one finds attractive. xD

5. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

Yeah, I guess everyone will have their own opinion. I personally find them.. Trashy... Theres the word I was looking for!

6. punkpaul

punkpaul Level I

i like them ;-o, i have my lip peirced and i did it myself. didnt even hurt to be honest. not trashy at all either

7. jackymiki

jackymiki Level I

I think Piercings are not Beautiful, because they are so stupid

8. Henry

Henry Level II

I don't mind if people have piercings. I have to admit, I do judge them though. If I see someone with earrings on their lips, eyes, ears (not earlobes) and etc, I think of them different compare to one who does not have any.

9. dstarvish88

dstarvish88 Level I

it dosent really brother me but i think ears are enough but if people wanna express themselfs with a nose or tounge ring let them do it. It does get nasty when you have everything pierced through

10. lizzeh

lizzeh Newbie

I think tongue piercings, nose piercings and ear piercings are alright. Lip piercings are okay by me within moderation. 1 hoop looks more tasteful than one on each side of your lip. Belly button piercings seem kind of trashy to me but those are fine too as long as the person dresses a little modestly.

I won't go into depth about other locations...

I personally won't ever do more than my ears. But I intend to get my ears pierced all the way down the outside of them, on the cartilage.

Some of those piercings on the nob of the ear, by the opening to your ear canal, those look weird to me.

11. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Piercings are nice but can ruin the person's face in some cases.

Someone said here that a few in discreet places are cool and I would want a girl with that.

When I was walking down the street, I saw this angel-looking girl with golden hair and blue eyes and skin smoother than the trades made by best trader here, looked at me and I saw that dark pierce in her nose.

It didn't looked good but probably someone advised her wrong.

12. anim0sitee

anim0sitee Newbie

me? Personally? ive always loved piercings. ALWAYS. I've had as many as 15 but currently only have stretched lobes, nose, septum, tongue, lip, and monroe. Honestly, i think they are just fun. I don't get them to stand out or anything. They are just a good way of expressing myself.

13. keevarr

keevarr Newbie

Oh god I love piercings.
    Also the fact that my school forbids them also makes me want them to much more.
    I want the following: Septum(possibly), snakebites, few more piercings on my ears, surface hip piercings, 2 more naval piercings and although this isn't a piercing but a tattoo.. Or two.
    I want a black star on my wrist and a hugee vein tattoo on my stomach/side with butterflies ^__^
    Also black light tattoos sound amazing.

14. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

I have no piercings whatsoever, but I'm thinking of getting my ears pierced.

I can see how piercings are a form of self-expression, and I have an irl friend who got her nose pierced a little while back. Considering how much she complained about it being sore for so long afterwards (plus, what if you had a cold?), I don't think I'd personally ever get piercings anywhere besides ears.

But hey, different people like different things. And on some people, piercings look good/natural.

15. hamesome

hamesome Level II

Piercings are common nowadays but are regarded as "symbol of a gangster" for the teenagers in my country.
    Most of my friends are getting piercings.

16. sunfever

sunfever Newbie

lol, gangsters, really?
    I think a lot of people in my area just think it makes them look tough, or something
    sometimes it looks good though :)

a trend is that a lot of boys are getting both pierced now, instead of just one ear
    with the diamond stud

Sometimes it looks really good
    other times... its like... eh.. :/ I wouldnt get oversized studs. theyre gross

17. Freja

Freja Level IV

I think piecerings are pretty - as long as a person doesn't have too many of them. I really think an overpierced face is ugly - uggh..
    I would like to get my tounge pierced, kinda.. I'm not quite sure though. I got a belly button piercing 2 years ago but I took it out one year ago because it started to hurt and get infected 0o I would love to have it again though.
    And I have 6 piercings in my earlobes :'D

18. pj241091

pj241091 Level II

Personally i love pierces:) i want to get my eyebrow done and my lip i think they cool:)

19. hunnybunny

hunnybunny Level I

Piercings would be great in places that weren't too obvious. Maybe in the belly, but that would be it for me!

20. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

o.o I never would've guessed.

I got my ears pierced a week ago. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.