1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning staff demotions/promotions

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Information' started by ricky92, Mar 25, 2008.

1. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Sadly, I've recently noticed a huge inactiveness from mods... No, I'm not talking about being online and such, I'm just talking about mod works. There are a lot of spammers, but it looks like nobody wants to take care of them. In the meanwhile, they just post all over the forum, vanting their "moderator" title. Things don't work like that, really. Moderators are not "elite members", they are part of the staff of the site, and should help keeping this place clean and free of spammers and unwanted people. So, I decided. I'll talk with expon and some of the major mods (those who really help) and I'll demote some of the staff, and on the other side I'll promote some others. This is a notice to let everyone know they have a chance of being a moderator on Neofriends.NET... of course, you have to be a well-known member all over the site. In my opinion, it's the only solution to fight the SPAM...