1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon black

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by SoC, Mar 4, 2011.

1. H3nry

H3nry Level III

Lol oh dear^

/

I have given this a whirl, too be honest, I was already lost back in the days with gold and silver.
    Just way too many pokemon...I hardly encountered any that I actually knew, which is what make Pokemon awsome for me.

I tried to watch the new series to brush up on my knowledge but it just isn't the same as when I was 10 :(

2. zetoast

zetoast Level I

I bought b&w when they came out, because toys r us was having a special (bogo 1/2 off), though so far I've only played black up to the elite four. I haven't continued it really, since I am very ocd when it comes to my pokemon and I want to make sure I can defeat the four, but I haven't quite configured my team right.
    If it had been r/b/y or g/s I would actually know what I was doing, but they've kept updating certain things like multi-type species, and since I don't know the pokemons stats by looking at them (like I do with 95% of the pokemon from r/b/y & g/s) I don't know what I should use against them without some aide or trial and error. And I hate error.

So when I brush up on it again, I'll get back into b&w. But right now I want to do a complete recap from first gen to now.

But yeah. Definitely not the same, and I dont even know which pokemon to choose to start off with, because I don't think they're anywhere near as awesome as the original 3.

3. 38Special

38Special Level I

Is it worth to play this game? I mean, I don't like the last pokemons.

4. zetoast

zetoast Level I

I love pokemon to no end, so if you want to I say go for it.
    To be honest I really liked the plot line of the "team rocket" characters. I know they were called something else, but essentially they were all like PETA for Neopets, which I thought was interesting.

5. xso0intou

xso0intou Level I

I've actually played both. But now I'm playing on the pc with the emulator. if anything I prefer the old pokemon games.

6. antpi1e

antpi1e Level II

tried to dl it but failed :/