1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Poll] Boys vs Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jhnboy, Jan 6, 2007.

?

Boys vs Girls which is better?

1. Boys

32 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Girls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhnboy

Jhnboy Level II

well one thing it does is that reccessive traits show up a lot more than in females

sometimes some reccessive traits are impossible to show up in females which
    are possible for males

2. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

Yes, money making does can = smart. But those males you spoke of were actors. How does acting prove ones intellegence? In fact, in my opinion (I'm sure others will spare my views) actors are less intellengent on average than the average person. Plus. Look at Paris Hilton (other examples are out there). She is rich as hell but what has she done? You CAN'T tell me she's smart...

I wonder why males are better at making money...women in the US on average make something likr $.75 per every dollar a man makes. The main problem (although not the only problem) is equality. Women have been discriminated against forever. Plus, there are probably more men in the workforce because a lot of women are homemakers and look after children for years at a time. How many men do you know do that? So on top of the other reasons, there is just a greater number of men in the workforce meaning they have more chances to be successful as a gender.

3. Adesity

Adesity Level I

Whichever it is; men are more aggressive than women, less emotional, better at making money, etc. Men and women will always be different and will have their weaknesses and strengths (as some have mentioned already). But, stating that men are more superior than women (or vice versa) won't achieve anything but making the discussion more competitive.
    Just my 2 cents.

4. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

1) Not everyone follows the bible so that quote might not mean anything to anyone (me being one of those people).
    2) Explain to me how that makes man more superior, assuming it is true.

I agree with what you said, but I do want to point out that men are not always more aggresive, less emotional, etc. This can be quite the opposite but, on average, it is true. I don't think men are better at making money. I think they do make more money and the reason is that they are men. But this does not mean they are better, all it means is that they have an advantage.

5. Jhnboy

Jhnboy Level II

well its not only actors

look at bill gates for example

6. Adesity

Adesity Level I

Oh, my mistake. I didn't mean to sound as though it was my opinion. I was just pointing out a few stereotypical traits that people make on a daily basis.
    But, yes I do agree with you completely that everyone has their own advantages.

7. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

I realize what you are trying to say, but look at my other points:

1) Having money doesn't make you smart (actors/Paris Hilton etc..)
    2) There are more males working than females, more chances to become successful
    3) Discrimination within companies...it happens a lot, women aren't given promotions/raises just because they are women
    4) Women make something like $.75 for every dollar a man makes because they are women, it's not fair to them

If points 2, 3, and 4 were changed and women had an equal opportunity as men, there would be MANY more rich/successful women.

Another thing: you're basing susccess on money. Different people have different views of success. It is a fact that women take more low paying yet satisfying jobs such as librarians, artists etc than men do. This is also a factor.

8. Smelly

Smelly Level IV

i prefer girls, they're cuter :p

personally, id much rather a girl populated plant...and me :D

9. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

LOL...I agree personally.

10. zer0ordi3yo

zer0ordi3yo Level IV

Charity has nothing to do with money.
    It's helping out. A poor person can go do volunteer work. I think that says more than giving them your money you have nothing to spend on because you're so rich.

11. seesdude81

seesdude81 Level I

watch everyone female will say female and evryone male will say male

12. Jhnboy

Jhnboy Level II

well thats the point ... trying to be honest and base it off facts

13. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

another option should be equal, both have different qualities, men r generally more athletic, but women tend to be more deciplindent so their smarter

14. micorazonesazul

micorazonesazul Level III

I think they are equal in terms of who is "better".
    Personally, however, I think that men have it easier.

15. areo64

areo64 Level II

Apples to oranges. They have entirely different qualities, with some slight similarities (such as species and whatnot). Still, apples to oranges.

16. lyrikaluzi

lyrikaluzi Level II

i think its pretty even we just have our differences..who is to say which sex is better?? you really cant

17. anonymouso_O

anonymouso_O Level III

girls are... I don't like boys, lol, but seriously there's always a great woman behind a great man

18. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

If your a guy and you say men are better you need help. One of the best things about being a guy is that you're attracted to women 8)

19. Sorandra

Sorandra Level III

I'm Female. So there goes my vote. Because I feel the need to vote, and there's no "Equal" option.

20. Zapno

Zapno Level II

Women can suffer from pms which alters their mindstate to a very high degree. During any time a women is experiencing mood swings I would say men are supperior, because the mood swings make the women almost seem like a different person. Howevor, any time a women is not experiencing mood swings, I consider them equal to me in many if not all ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.