1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons why your not to old to play neopets...

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by nckheinrich, Dec 12, 2008.

1. nckheinrich

nckheinrich Level II

Lol. I second that. Cheating is fun but now that I'm in my 7th year playing (5th on this account) (Freaking neopets actually deleted my 1st account. deleted it! I'm not lieing to you at all.) But anyway now its kinda like I can show off to the new people and be respected.

2. weldn

weldn Level II

Agree.
    i can only imagine how boring it will be if playing neopets with no cheat at all!
    plus, why should i do all that restocking or bidding if the programs can do way better than me
    & faster as well?

3. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

>:[ I'm not bored and I don't cheat...except image clicks, but that's minimal np :p

4. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

you don't cheat? :nope:

haha

5. 689593

689593 Level II

its ageless

6. 689593

689593 Level II

I dont think you can be too old to play neopets

7. Liwi

Liwi Level II

I second that! Cheating is the only thing that makes Neopets worth while >_>

8. rocketman2008

rocketman2008 Level II

And how. I tried it the old fashioned way a long time ago, back when the shop wizard still displayed items that were priced at 100K, even though you couldn't buy them. I played games maniacally to get 100K, and when I finally got there, I wanted to buy a lupe transmog potion. Of course it wasn't until after that I figured out that it was actually worth a lot more than 100k, and was just in his shop for show. So that kinda put me out of the honest experience. Now I play games honestly just for the heck of improving my scores, with no need to worry about money.