1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumor of a plot :O

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by MCheezie, Jan 5, 2013.

1. lawlerz

lawlerz Level I

On the AC a number of people were complaining about the training fortune cookie in the NC mall. theyre saying people who guy NC are getting an unfair advantage for the plot.

2. mincepup

mincepup Level II

While it is a slight advantage, a level 4 pet is not going to change that much by a 30% time reduction unless a person is online all the time. :/ I think people are going to cry "unfair advantage" whenever and wherever they think they can, honestly.

3. nerbie

nerbie Newbie

Actually if you see the map, there is a big empty hole in the middle (where farieland used to be).. maybe a new island?

4. thedup

thedup Level IV

I want the cove on the back of the map to finally be filled, it's only just east of tyrannia, and feels like a good thief location

5. muro

muro Level II

Gosh, for a second there I thought you meant that literally. I went to check the Neopian map for new gaping holes o_O You never know, you know.

I have no problem with the new fortune cookies. The given advantage is so minimal, and the point of these seems to be to just get nc-oriented players to get into bd fighting and training. I'm happy that I have trained my battle pet enough for now, so all I'll do is wait and sell all the inflated codestones I get >:)

6. thedup

thedup Level IV

meh, it feels pretty targeted to me since I've been straining to train my pet as fast as possible. Just got to the 50 boosts, which feels good, but still nothing special

7. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

25th January

Battledome Maintenance - The new Battledome will be undergoing some maintenance today and tomorrow for... reasons. *shifty eyes* During this time, the 'Dome itself may shut down for an hour or two at a time or it may be slow or unresponsive. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Maybe while it's down your Neopet could train instead... for no particular reason. *cough*

From the news. Looks fairly plot-like to me.

8. Detox

Detox Level III

Update 30/01

Taken from news page:

"ATTENTION - Now that we have your attention, here is a friendly reminder to train your Neopets on a regular basis. For no reason! Well, the reminder is for no reason. Training is for a reas-- never mind. That is all. "

New plot? :)

9. Chobo

Chobo Level I

Hope its *actually* heavily BD themed, how I miss the old days of war.

10. Richy

Richy Level IV

I also hope it's actually heavily BD themed, what with the new training cookies and BD, but I have a feeling that TNT is overemphasizing the BD's importance to sell training cookies and convince more people to use their new feature

11. thedup

thedup Level IV

meh, even if the plot is just a money grubbing draw to their new battledome feature, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it while it lasts. I've missed so many wars and plots because of being away, it makes me very sad, and this one is one I look greatly forward to

12. dayvus

dayvus Level I

lookin forward to it
    it's been a long time since I've been in a plot since i left for so long

13. lottgre1

lottgre1 Level I

Yeah I've missed all of the previous wars due to either hiatus or being too young to understand what it was or really even notice it was going on :( My pets stats are mediocre (103 hp, 75 str) so maybe ill be able to do some damage in the war and get some decent prizes out of it

14. Lease

Lease Level II

Haven't done a plot in ages, really hoping there's one coming now:D
    I should get some stronger pets too...

15. arcussma89

arcussma89 Level I

meh, im too lazy to train

16. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

Looks like you're too lazy to type too...like most of your posts.

17. Lease

Lease Level II

+1

18. mrr_madeline

mrr_madeline Level I

I don't really know what a plot is even, I never took part in one but I;m excited about this. My pets are really weak so I doubt I'll get anything out of this, but it should be fun to watch. =)