1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw IV

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kittymeow, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathbunny

deathbunny Level I

Whatever ever happened to the Trilogy? Just make 3 and be done. The second is never as good as the first, the third is usually better than the second, but still not as good as the first. In fact, forget trilogies. Just make one movie.

Oh well, gore is gore.

2. micorazonesazul

micorazonesazul Level III

The director is actually signed for Saw V & VI.
    This is getting to be a little ridiculous. .

3. Gein

Gein Newbie

Saw V and VI will be filming back to back next year, which will put alot on everyone involved.

I loved 1-4. I don't think they'll go wrong with this series, as long as they keep with the good mixture of gore, and plot twists.

4. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Alright, I recently went and witnessed the cinematic beauty that is Saw IV. It was absolutely incredible. Everything I thought it would be and more. It ties the previous three movies together and sets us up for a Saw V beautifully. I mean, I saw part of the ending coming; thinking back to Saw 2 (I believe) and then, whamo! instant curveball.

As far as the gore. There is quite a bit but, not as much as I truly expected. Which is good because I had a pretty big dinner before venturing into the darkened theater.
    I was, however, slightly disappointed in a couple of the traps. But, my disappoint was quickly overpowered by the intriguing, information plot-line/background and the subtle sarcastic humor placed in certain areas.

All in all, I'm quite pleased with the movies turn out and I recommend seeing it. Especially if one through three left you thoroughly confused about Jigsaw. Turns out, he's a pretty normal guy with a tragic life. Depressing.

And, about the movies not being scarey. It depends on your definition. The Saw collection is one of those jump-out-from-the-darkness-boo! kind of scares. Not the haunt-you-in-the-middle-of-the-night-can't-sleep scares that a lot of Horror movies go for these days.

And in response to someone's reference about 30 Days of Night. That movie is about Vampires and is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. A complete waste of film, money and what few talent they had in it. -shakes head- I was thoroughly disappointed with that film.

5. qwicksilv3r

qwicksilv3r Level I

no hes not dead, someone else is supposed to "carry on his work" in the upcoming.

6. gtamaster

gtamaster Level I

i don't like to watch movies like this..just find it too grusome...

7. cokaine

cokaine Level III

zzz abit disgusted lol

8. bondy3

bondy3 Newbie

i am going to wait for this to come out on blu-ray and then rent it from netflix

9. cokaine

cokaine Level III

this movie is sooo discusting =/ i couldnt take lol xD

10. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

the guy was not crazy lol, I could see why he was killing all the people. They all did something really bad and had to pay one way or the other. Great movie you guys have to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.